Zimmerman trial....

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by WildmanWilson, Jun 30, 2013.

1. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    Yeah whatever (ad nausem) I'm not going to show you what YOU SHOULD KNOW - IF you followed the actual trial and evidence IF you (like many) only going by the spin - well you can use Google I'm sure

2. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    I think that some of us realize that Zimmerman also had lots of other options that night as well but chose not to use them.

3. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    He chose to be a good neighbor and a good police witness- nothing wrong with that at all. It is funny right on here we all gripe about crime and NO one wants to get involved in making a difference - GZ wasn't like that and some try to find fault with that - WOW

4. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Well, we've established all the "what ifs?" All the coulda, shoulda, woulda's..... But at the end of the day. None of us are TM or GZ. So there is no way for anyone of us to know how we would've reacted. You have to seperate your emotions and opinions from the story. A trial is to determine if a person is guilty of breaking laws. A jury decides this by looking at the evidence and facts. They are required to put their own personal emotions and feelings aside. And I challenge all of you that are on a witch hunt to point out exactly what law GZ broke?? Because he didn't! That's why he was found not guilty.

5. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Yep. And he was found to have not broken any laws, so a moot point.

6. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    Think "O.J.Simpson"

7. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    OJ was sued in California (no immunity for self defense unlike the Fla statute I posted) also OJ never claimed self defense he said he didn't do it apples to jeeps