Zimmerman trial....

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by WildmanWilson, Jun 30, 2013.

1. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    They know with all the scandals out , not being a POTUS election year their" voting base" is not going to be out in force and they will lose the Senate and more of the House- they are HOPING (counting on) this making their base upset and they will vote (not likely IMO) . I am convinced that is why the Media (Read Obama's propaganda corps) pushes it AFTER it's over and done.

2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Not just my personal opinion. I haven't read everything, but 3 jurors initially saw things as I. Based on the police call documentation, and his remarks on 911, I think he had a chip on his shoulder, was pissed about the recent break ins, and initiated the whole ordeal. I think he saw a kid, and felt like he could handle a confrontation. When he was getting his ass beaten, he freaked out and shot the kid. We don't know what happened. I do know this, had he stayed in his car, this would not have happened.

3. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    The vast majority of America thinks that George Zimmerman is a murderer. Open up your eyes. It's not a big conspiracy. Just because Zimmerman was found not guilty and you think it was justified doesn't mean that everyone agrees. That's why people are still talking about it. It's not just black people. I'm 1000% a gun toting, conservative cracker.

4. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    Well, it's the USA you are certainly entitled to your opinion- as TM was entitled to live the life of a thug and a "gangsta" and as so many do die as one quite young. I don't really care what most of America "feels" I've heard what the juror stated on the AC360 interview, I watched the trial, I heard the evidence- MOST Of America heard media spin and outright lies (which I heard too)

Zimmerman was a good neighbor, he didn't just jump out of his vehicle and shoot some nice young child, he called police on non-emergency line- reported what was going on which he had every legal right to do- TM had NO right to assault him and he died for doing something so stupid as attacking an armed man-

Lesson of the year/decade- people have concealed weapons permits the next "Crazy A Cracker" you decide to beatdown may be armed- don't be assaulting folks

Do you have ANY clue how many young black actual kids have been killed since this you never hear about? You know WHY- most are black/black and even the media won't push that reality- 4th of July weekend see how many were shot in a gun free city (LOL)

MY eyes are wide open and stay that way- the law is the law and allows for self defense in these type situations- period AS IT WELL SHOULD BE! Thugs and "gangstas" don't get to abuse citizens it's time that is made clear, maybe this WILL help do that once folks stop the lying about what really happened here.

Trayvon is the ONLY one to blame for his death.... that is a simple fact

5. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    Clearly you have not read it all OR followed the trial- the juror who spoke on camera stated three wanted to convict him of SOMETHING- but the evidence and law prevented that- IF that "is seeing it as you do" then that is SAD- that is not justice that is lawlessness ........

TM made some stupid mistakes and they cost him his life- it's really just that simple, there ARE a whole bunch of young kids getting outright murdered on a regular basis- WHERE is the outcry over that?

The hypocrisy of the media and those who blindly follow total BS is amazing and very sad

6. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    What makes Martin a thug? Smoking weed? Beating a dude up that was following him? The fact that you claim TM said he was going to Kill GZ (substantiated by the person facing a murder charge)?

Please reply and use plenty of quotation marks if at all possible. In reality, you have no idea what you're talking about.

7. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    Please show us all some evidence that Most of America believes that- LOL Who has interviewed "most of the USA"?? NO one has! You really have to look past the anti gun media lies- trying to incite rioting (great for their ratings and bottom line you know)

I really don't know how anyone can expect GZ to take that beating and just let it continue- TM gets his weapon kills Him with it (and how many more afterward?) I have no doubt (as in Zero) that had he done that he would have not stuck around as GZ did , not called the police , he would have kept the gun and likely used it on others. His past is all anyone needs to look at to come to that conclusion. His mother kicked him out because "he was out of control" ..........IF you don't have your own teen kids (or older) you might not grasp how bad that IS- IF you do or have raised them - well then you should be able to understand this. We have raised three (all grown now) .

IF you really carry (as you claim) I don't believe for one second you're going to risk that - I KNOW I am Not! MOST gun owners and permit holders who carry do not believe as you do, the internet is full of evidence of this. Who cares what the anti gun folks "believe" we already know they "believe" NO one should own a gun much less use it for self defense- until someone they know gets killed - then they lose the anti gun stance really quickly! Funny how real life changes things.

8. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    You are delusional- what makes him a thug is all his past actions, his OWN WORDS- no not "smoking weed" good kids don't get kicked out of school three times in a short period of time, they don't go around bragging about sucker punching other folks in the nose (prior to GZ btw) and doing "an MMA style beatdown on them " (his words not mine) TM could/should have gone inside where he was a guest when he got there- instead he decided to "be badass" and sneak around behind the homes and give GZ a beatdown- a fatal mistake and one he could have easily avoided.

You say "following him "like he was right on top of him- BTW Mr. Good confirmed it so it's not true " the guy on trial is the only word we have" GZ had every right to watch a person he did not know who fit the descriptions of recent felony goings on (robberies and a home invasion in GZ own neighborhood by folks outside the Gated Community) - period. Don't leave out the fact he was on the phone WITH THE POLICE - not a typical thing cold blooded killers do - DUH

It is not "me" who "has no idea of what they are talking about" not even close .

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    "The vast majority"???????

Really??

Do you have anything to back that up because every poll I've seen shows it the other way around.

10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Yes those 3 jurors "initially" thought the same thing. But once they went though everything step by step they changed their minds and followed the law.

Nobody forced them to change their minds, they could have stayed there and had a hung jury.

People keep going back to "had he stayed in his car" that's something that will cover EVERYBODY doing everything. Had you not gone online you would not be part of this debate. Had you not gone to work your house would not have burned down, had you not gone to the beach your kid would not have drowned, etc, etc. Had TM not gone to his dad's NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

11. Gixxerjoe04

Gixxerjoe04 10 pointer

Dec 14, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    What i dont get, is people saying/thinking you can't be killed by being punched in the head/getting your head slammed into the ground. I was arguing with some people and they think you have to be a professional boxer to kill someone with your fists. How are you suppose to know when someone is beating your face in, when they're going to stop? Just pray they stop before you have a hemorage in your brain?

12. mwezell

mwezell 12 pointer

Jan 22, 2006
    Auburn, KY
    I have personally known someone that died as a result of having their head beat on the pavement in a fist fight. The situation was very much like the TM/GZ fight, except GZ was a carry concealed license holder.....and he's likely alive because of it. I don't care what color someone is, if they have you on the ground beating your head on the pavement, you're life IS in danger, and I will always believe that.

13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I'm deaf and have a cochlear implant. One single blow to the right spot will kill me, it's a risk people take when they have them put in.

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    One question for everybody.

If someday down the road you or a family member was on trial will you want the jury to follow the facts step by step and follow the law or will you want them to simply follow their own emotions?

15. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Wasn't there a referee punched in the head by a 17 year old out in Colorado that died about a week after he was punched. It can happen