youth weekend

buckslayerky

Spike
Sep 8, 2008
louisville kentucky
how do yall think this 40 and 50 degree weather is going to affect the turkeys next sat. im takeing my little brother on his first turkey hunt and really hopen we get some action thanks.

buckfever2

6 pointer
Jan 3, 2009
I've been out the past 3 days watching and seeing some birds strutting. I'm sure the cool weather will change them some but still think it will be a good weekend.

HUNTZVT

12 pointer
Nov 2, 2009
Exiled to West Virginia
I spent all day in TN scouting for next weekend. Crappy weather wasn't bothering them down there. Plenty of strutters down there as well as in fields coming back through KY. Good luck with your little brother next weekend. Hope he gets a good one.

kycrat

6 pointer
May 15, 2008
10 day forcast is mid 60's and sunny saturday and low 70's and sunny sunday. my personal experiance experience, bird don't work very well on great sunny days coming off cold rainy days. still hope that forcasts holds up, nice weather is better for the kids.

what is better than hunting with kids?

turkey

10 pointer
Sep 16, 2008
No matter what the weather find the feeding areas for the hens and have patience...visual scouting is key because when they are regular they are on a pattern that tends to stay in place for several days.

Latest posts