You think Little Gubenor Andy will do this?

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
You see them right now enforcing existing unconstitutional gun control laws, been happening for years. Shall not be infringed is very specific and yet it’s been infringed on for years. Background checks are unconstitutional. Full auto bans are unconstitutional. Weak sauce. Change my mind.
Correct. If they can ban full auto they can ban 10+ round mags, semi auto, etc

ABLongbow

6 pointer
Aug 10, 2018
Morgan County
If you don't say anything you're giving them permission to do whatever they want one third of the population of the United States owns firearms you hardly ever hear from them 14% of the population is writing in the streets and our government caters to them

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Yeah, but his contingency approves...

iu

iu

They do not have to ban your guns sheeple. There are no bullets. Yeah, I know most of you have your personal stash but try to go out and get more. You will pay $1/bullet for 223, if you find any. Two years ago when TRUMP was Prez they were selling at Cabellas for 10 cents each. 9mm, 45acp, 308, 30-06 all non-existent. Biden said, "I don't have to take their guns. I will take their bullets!". He also told a union worker, "I Don't Work for YOU!" That was a rare moment of truth and clarity. Who does he work for? Not we the people.

I was at Sportsman's warehouse in LEX the other day and all they had was shotgun ammo and two boxes of 50BMG and three boxes of 338 Lap. Each was over $100 per box.

rcb216

12 pointer
Sep 25, 2005
Robertson Co.
I was at Sportsman's warehouse in LEX the other day and all they had was shotgun ammo and two boxes of 50BMG and three boxes of 338 Lap. Each was over $100 per box.
No offense but that was because you was at Sportsman’s Warehouse. I was at Rural King Maysville yesterday and they had box’s of Tulammo .223 6.99 for 20. And Winchester 5.56 box of 200 for $75. And several of them also 7.62x39 and what was kinda weird was a wooden crate of like 1200 7.62x39 tracer. It’s starting to show signs of easing up and prices dropping a little

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
You see them right now enforcing existing unconstitutional gun control laws, been happening for years. Shall not be infringed is very specific and yet it’s been infringed on for years. Background checks are unconstitutional. Full auto bans are unconstitutional. Weak sauce. Change my mind.
Government can regulate any thing. Look at the Abortion issue. Republicans regulating around the Supreme court ruling

Latest posts