You Do Your Thing-New Video

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Highbow, Jul 30, 2004.

1. broadside

broadside 6 pointer

They are the best thing to happen to country music since Hank Jr. Right on KnottCo. I'm tired of it too. Everyone is afraid that someone is gonna get pissed off or their feelings hurt. We were bowhunting at Taylorsville Lake and had a deer hanging from a tree that we had harvested, I like to say shot and killed, when we were asked to cover it up because it was offending the other guests in the campground. BooHoo. You know, maybe that pissed us off and hurt our fellings.

CAIN'T HAVE NOTHIN

2. broadside

broadside 6 pointer

They are the best thing to happen to country music since Hank Jr. Right on KnottCo. I'm tired of it too. Everyone is afraid that someone is gonna get pissed off or their feelings hurt. We were bowhunting at Taylorsville Lake and had a deer hanging from a tree that we had harvested, I like to say shot and killed, when we were asked to cover it up because it was offending the other guests in the campground. BooHoo. You know, maybe that pissed us off and hurt our fellings.

CAIN'T HAVE NOTHIN

3. Highbow

Highbow Cyber-Hunter

Dec 16, 2001
    Johnson County, Ky.
    I hope you all pay close attention to each part of the video, it says a lot for the sportsmen of the World, we should drug dealers, prositution and have a great respect for the outdoor sports as the way we raise our family and spend our time not out there trying to interfer with someone else's life.

Member-United Bowhunters of KY, ASA, IBO, East KY Archery, Cyberhunters of KY, Staff Shooter- www.huntersfriend.com

4. Al

Al 12 pointer

Jan 14, 2004
    Incognito, ky, USA.
    I agree KnottCo!!!

5. shogan

shogan Cyber-Hunter

Aug 15, 2002
    Central, ky
    When you hide somthing it becomes a dirty little hidden thing that should be kept out of sight. That will surely make it taboo.

Don't fall into the trap they want hunting, christianity, and other holesum things out of their site. While, violence and sexual activity are driven home every day and night on the tv.

Funny they wont show a bloody deer on a hunting program. But they will show humans being shot, killed, slaughtered etc blood and all.

6. Highbow

Highbow Cyber-Hunter

Dec 16, 2001
    Johnson County, Ky.
    RIGHT ON SHOGAN, they want it splat all over the news when it's human but they might loose a sponsor if a bunny get run over a bike and they show it on tv.

Member-United Bowhunters of KY, ASA, IBO, East KY Archery, Cyberhunters of KY, Staff Shooter- www.huntersfriend.com

7. REGULAR JOE

REGULAR JOE 6 pointer

Jun 30, 2003
    London, KY.
    What point is it to put a deer on the hood? The dang meat will ruin from the motor's heat. All I'm saying is that they could've put it in the truck bed with the tailgate down and sent the same message. It's more about representing a true sportsmen than treating the animals humanely. That's what turns people away. I wouldn't do it because it doesn't prove anything....maybe I'm just trying to stir the pot on here a little. Nonetheless, you do your thing, I'll do mine. lol

"Remember, you are unique...just like everyone else."