Yeti no longer an NRA vendor

Duster

12 pointer
Dec 14, 2001
Up in the woods above Lake Malone
Never own one never will, like said a high price to pay for a cooler just because of the name when a Coleman will work fine. We had one of those 152 quart ones we kept in the lake Michigan boat. It set out in the sun in the marina day after day in the stern of that boat and we would fill it with ice about every 4 or 5 days. We had access to a ice machine in the mill and would carry out garbage bags full when we needed it. Never bought ice

KYBOY

12 pointer
Apr 21, 2005
Floyd,co..Kentucky
If I were a charter boat guy or a guide that stayed out for 4-5 days yea Id probably spring for a premium cooler because the time out would warrant it. As of right now I just don't need to keep ice 4-5 days.. Though, in the right situation Ill pay for the best tool for the job

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I bought a Coleman extreme last year. It will keep ice for 4-5days.

I’ve been thinking of buying one. I usually take two coolers with me deer hunting but been thinking of purchasing a Coleman Extreme since it’s bigger than both I use.

RDL270

Cyber-Hunter
Apr 14, 2003
Fern Creek KY
I went on their website and sent them a message. I feel they made their money on the backs of us sportsman and now they are turning their backs on us. How many outdoor shows had YETI as sponsors? UnderArmour Redux.

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
They are ridiculously priced, so, I don't care. Even if I was swimming in money, my upbringing simply wouldn't let me by one for those prices. Let them sell their over priced plastic to Yuppie gun haters in Colorado.

Wampuscat

10 pointer
Apr 10, 2009
Louisville
The real deal sportsman I grew up learning from wouldn't have owned a yeti if you paid them to take it. The spirit of an outdoorsman is self reliance, build it your self, make it work, etc. NOT paying insane money for a stupid cooler (or cup) that is marginaly better than the $20 one. F YETI and all those like it.

The only people who need them are fishing guides in Florida.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Over priced , like most of the new hunting era products , screw em just shows they aren’t for the outdoors or hunting folks

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
I have won two of them in contest. A small on a a regular size one.
I use them to keep beer cold an they work really well.
I would not pay for one because they are over priced.

Latest posts