Yes or No on Gun Carry Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cornpile, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    She would have to pull them horse teeth before she got under my table. ;):eek::D

Nock, EC and Munson like this.
  2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Reason... They use very little salt in Canada.. salt is the biggest culprit in bad roads ..

3. cash

cash Fawn

May 26, 2011
    Gentlemen and Ladies,
    Be glad you don’t live in CT.
    Just to show you how thoughtless our politicians are here, with a valid hunting license you cannot purchase ammo without a pistol permit !!!
    Talk about revenue generators it’s here !! Can’t wait a couple of years to retire and build on my property in either WV or KY. also check out the reciprocity with the Utah carry permit.

KY Swamp Beagler likes this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    So what’s the deal? Has governor Bevin signed the bill yet or not?!?

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  5. Carl, Ataulbe1, bondhu and 1 other person like this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    My "where is it" is out.

8. TBo

TBo Fawn

Jan 16, 2018
    West Ky
    NRA Life, lifetime shooter/competitor, CCP holder. That said, I am proponent of all gun rights and owners. Only negative I see is how do our law enforcement now charge, arrest and incarcerate the thugs they find with a weapon? Just thinking that our law enforcement has lost a tool to get the trash off the street that need to go. Maybe I’m wrong????

9. Yep you’re wrong. It’s none of anybody’s business unless a crime is committed with the firearm in question. I don’t want to live where you’re punished because somebody else committed a crime.

10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I understand what you're saying, however regardless if being charged or arrested, they're only a "thug" (criminal) until after conviction by a judge and jury.

11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    There is a lot of people out there that want the govt to keep them safe rather than be responsible for the security of their self and family. There is a word for these folks, cowards. They expect cops to violate the rights of others cause they fail to protect themselvs. If thugs were aware that half of law abiding folks carried they would not victimize them. As for thugs killing thugs goes, let em kill each other till they begin to realize BLM. Which they wont, cuz they dont actually believe it.

TBo, EdLongshanks, bondhu and 2 others like this.
  12. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    drakeshooter likes this.
  13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

14. TBo

TBo Fawn

Jan 16, 2018
    West Ky