Yellowstone

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Junglekat, Aug 23, 2020.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

And we just have to wait 10 months to find out....or longer.

2. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    It's not even and hour long show and it has a ton of commercials so not sure why it takes so long to do a few more episodes. They never touched on whether Jamie has a kid or not.

3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I've been waiting on them to bring that back up. I guess Beth will kill Jamie then adopt his kid as payment for being sterilized.

Junglekat likes this.
  4. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    So who was behind all the attacks. Was it all Roark and Willow or Jamie or Indian Nation. I’m assuming Roark and co but they set it up so it could have been any of them.

5. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Roarke and Willa. No doubt.

6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    My thinking Jamie. Remember hid dad told him to take over an empire you got to kill the king.

Southpaw, OLE RASPY and Gforcetrivers like this.
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I agree it was Jamie's dads doing. Maybe Jamie didn't even know about it. Probably called some bad guys from the Big House and ordered the hits.

8. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    I wonder if one of the other other ranch hands will step up and be more assertive now that they all have the brand. Jimmie appears to be out. The Duttons are weakened and could use some more muscle other than just Rip. Maybe Walker will step up.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Ummmm.....did rip really exhume his mother’s body to fetch her wedding ring?!? That’s a bridge too far.

120+ likes this.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Jaime is not that stupid.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

That was a very weird scene. I don't think it had the effect the writers thought.

12. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Thats why I think it was all his fathers doing. I don't think executives of a publicly traded company would order a hit like that. There are too many legal angles to fight.

13. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    His Daddy could have done the John Dutton hit. Amateurs in a POS van. The hit on Beth was Willa and Roarke’s doing. Kacey? Not sure, but I’m thinking somebody related to cattle industry.

Junglekat likes this.
  14. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    Walker is a puss, if a gun ain't in his face he wimps out. He's heading to the train station along with the blonde buckle bunny who he's prolly told all to. Rip is gonna kill some folks, remember last time someone messed with Beth! Govenor Kace, talk about not taking any shit! P.S. that lawyer for the reservation, she is not an attractive squaw!

15. Three hits in one episode. I expect that Global Holdings/Roarke hit Beth. John was hit by Jamie/Dad or the Natives on the Res. Kaycee is a toss up. Jimmi, Beth, Kaycee are all going into season 4 and will be asking for big $$$ per episode as always happens with any successful series. This sets them all up for negotiations. Ask for too much or push too hard and guess what? You die as an actor, lol. I expect Beth to survive but with horrific injuries setting Rip on a warpath. John will survive, being the star of the show. Kaycee should survive but will be f###ed up in some way and will agree to run for Gov. Jamie will be found out, disgraced and forced to resign the AG post and will go to live in poverty with his ex-con Dad where he continues to plot the overthrow of the Yellowstone as he slowly goes crazy(er). Beth will take out Willa in a very well thought out manner and John/Rip with take out Roarke in a very messy, bloody manner. The lady lawyer on the Res will also meet Mr. Mayhem. Jimmi. I think he is going to be paralyzed and will commit suicide in S4 Ep1 just to end his contract cause he is asking for too much moolah. Lloyd will take out Walker for stealing his buckle bunnie, lol. Season 4 is likely to be the last. Nobody who has been to Montana believes that any Ranchers operate like the Mob. They are better people then that. The big Dodge Ram Diesel trucks are for real and they all drive 100mph up there. Gotta love em.