Yellowstone

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by 120+, Jul 17, 2019.

1. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    I don't think so, he gets the cabin and is considered family now.

2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    And he's fornicating with his sister now! LOL!
    Rips my favorite character, I think I'm going to name my next dog Rip, its a cool name and I've had many hounds that would of fit the name.

3. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    In real life, Rip's daddy is Wings Hauser. Wings was an actor that played a bad guy in a bunch of B movies. He played one hell of a bad pimp in some movie in the 80's. Always wondered why his career didn't go better.

4. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    We watched last night but was keeping our grandson and made things hard to watch between a bottle and changing diapers. But the good thing is we dvr’ed the whole season and rewatched last nights again tonight.

Overall I expected some type of cliffhanger... but it wasn’t. Pretty much finished up a lot of loose ends. Got rid of the one guy and the Beck boys. Which I’m a little like 120.. they didn’t suffer enough for me.

Just a dang good show .. which it’s going to be a long wait till next season.

riverboss likes this.
  5. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    Think it's possible the one brother is still alive? They didn't say he died for sure did they?

6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    You talking about Malcolm? He was shot up bad. No way he could live. But, it is TV, so you never know........

7. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    They Costner's character holding his dead body, so no.

8. We watched the season finale last night. It was good but I was wanting to see more malice when they went after the Beck's. Kayce should have called up six or seven of his retired SEAL's buddies. They have tons of money, so they should have had thermal night vision and a sniper overwatch. Here is my prediction for season 3: We did not see Malcom Beck die. In fact, Dutton stood there and told him that he would send a helo to take him to medical help. He is alive. Malcom is going to resurface in S3 with revenge in his heart. Jenkins is dead but his development is still there. His son (heir) or maybe his daughter is going to show up wanting to carry on his legacy. The son or daughter or both? will compete for the affections of either Rip or Beth causing a big stink. That could go either way. I am banking on a handsome, intelligent, savvy son who sweeps Beth off her feet and breaks Rip's heart. Young Jenkins was a F15 fighter pilot in Iraq/Afgan and a race car driver/Surfer in Cali when he left the service. Still flies his (bush plane?/Jet?/Pitts Special) and starts plotting with Chairman Rainwater to hunt down his father's killers. Thinks Dutton had something to do with it.

Jamie, who has been sucking hind tit for a while is going to attempt to elevate his standing. might work for a while? John and Kayce will have him branded and he will cry like a little gurl. We will pick up some new ranch hands which Jimi is going to have to train. His rodeo talents might also get more development? Rainwater? Now here is the snake in the grass. He skated thru the end of S2 without any damage. He has big dirt on the Dutton's and will try to use that for leverage. The Sheriff is another potential landmine. He is weak and political and sways where the wind blows. He is likely to show up helping Beck when he reappears. Beck's plane still has a small bomb in the wing tank. I expect to see him flying high above the Yellowstone when Kayce presses the button on the remote detonator watching him spiral down from 12k ft crashing into the Res leaving only a smoking hole in the ground. That will be the finale to Season 3. Malcom Beck, Chairman Rainwater flying in Beck's plane piloted by Jenkin's son (Beth's lover) when Kayce smokes em all in one puff. I should write this stuff.

Irish

Yellowstone.jpg

9. BikerTrash22

BikerTrash22 Spike

Nov 18, 2015
    Is it possible that the meth head is still alive also?

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Let's not forget the mysterious disappearance of Avery in season 2.

Damn we sound like a bunch of old women.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  11. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    I think it's because a lot of us hunger for a good Ole western. Even though this one is set in the modern day it's still a western.

12. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I bet Walker shows back up.......

13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I kinda liked him so I'm OK with that.....would rather see Avery show up.

14. EastKYHardwoodHunter

EastKYHardwoodHunter 6 pointer

Mar 4, 2018
    Beattyville
    Walkers song...weary kind (ryan bingham) closed out season 2. He’ll be back to try and dethrone the Dutton’s and rip.

15. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

He and Beth had a little thing but not sure how that would play now.