WTH is wrong with kids....This was a Baby

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by High Rack, May 6, 2021.

1. Hunter carpenter

Hunter carpenter Fawn

Oct 7, 2019
    Fleming county ky.
    This world is going crazy horibble

2. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Demons are moving strongly among us.

3. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    That is a parents worse nightmare. Wth metal detectors aren’t at every school entranceway is beyond me. But I see this as the Bible being played out just like everything else going on. U can’t fix what is meant to be. What goes through a kids head to do such a thing is mind boggling. Home life and bullying play a big part of their decisions imho.

4. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I would say she was Bullied and took Action.
    They see this stuff on TV and that pushes them to join in.

00noturkey likes this.
  5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Social media allows kids to be bullied on entirely different level than what we used to deal with as kids. Todays kids have the ability to be completely and viscously destroyed in front of everyone they know instantaneously, repeatedly, and they cant erase or escape it. That is my best guess.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    High Rack likes this.
  6. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I agree that Social Media is nothing more than a bully pulpit for the masses, but there are millions out there that should not have kids or anything to do with kids, to much innocence lost at such an early age.

7. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    When I was kid we'd settle things with a fistfight. Now if kids gets in fight there parents end up in court, so it sits and stews till the kid does something they done been told/warned not to fight

Carl and KYote-Krusher like this.
  8. Hunter carpenter

Hunter carpenter Fawn

Oct 7, 2019
    Fleming county ky.
    I'm in high school and I'm pretty good friends with assistant principal o told him that some boys where sexually harrasing my cousin and if he doesn't do anything about it I was going to beat the he'll out of the whole bunch there was something done but I had to stay in the welding room away from them all the rest of the day he said he made so o wouldn't do anything stupid

9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    with the blm movement, all things are allowed, except to say, all lives matter.. that is what is being taught. it dont surprise me that girls are shooters now..
    ya see it on TV.. who dont want to be popular at a young age? an what is taught in schools these days, has nothing to do with morals..
    an parents let it be taught.. parents do have a choice..

KYote-Krusher and JR in KY like this.
  10. grinder

grinder 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    Then dont get on social media ! Why is it people think they have to ?

11. Let me tell you how I remember it. There were a bunch of average kids like me who didn’t bully or get bullied for the most part. Then there were the weaklings and oddballs. And then there were the kids who bullied the weaklings and oddballs daily for years on end. Settling your problems with your fists sounds good and all until you’re the one getting your tail kicked while the big bully imposes his will on you daily. That’s exactly why we took up arms to begin with, to make all men equal so it ain’t hard to figure why a kid would.

Number one most important thing is to keep your kids out of public school indoctrination to begin with. It’s close to child abuse in today’s world imo. Somebody already brought up the trash raising hordes of thugs who’d just as soon kill you as look you, why on earth would I send my kids to that, even if the communist indoctrination didn’t exist? I know that sounds tin-foilesh lol but I believe it’s part of the plan to kill the Republic with all my heart. Why would I ever give them my children?

12. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I agree 10-14 is too young, I was flat out against it but have realized that its hard for them to maintain friendships without it. My girls dont have FB, tik-tok, or any of those but we allow them to participate in private group chats. One of my daughters is handling it well thus far, my other daughter has trouble with it. Both are intelligent and confident but one has the ability to articulate and dominate an antagonist, and the other cant. She gets overwhelmed, emotional, and implodes.
    As for WHY? Its how this generation socializes. If you dont participate YOU DONT EXIST. (Most of us here prefer to not exist, and enjoy the solitude lol.)
    Assuming you were in HS in the 70s or 80s. Imagine if you were the only kid that didnt work, save, and buy a car at 16-18 years old.
    The nice part is these kids haven't caught on to the fact that i can read / review everything they say. I know the girls that act sweet but are evil, and know the ones that have the courage to go against the grain and say/do the right thing. So far so good but its a matter of time before i find out they have secret accounts with separate phones i dont know about. Ill find them, and lock them in their rooms for a year or 3 lol.

KYote-Krusher and Feedman like this.
  13. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Already gone....