WOW! Joe Biden Wraps His Arm Around Elton John, Then Tells Crowd, “It’s All His Fault We’re Spending $6 Billion on HIV and AIDS this Month” (VIDEO)

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
LOLLOLLOLOL!!

WOW! Joe Biden Wraps His Arm Around Elton John, Then Tells Crowd, “It’s All His Fault We’re Spending $6 Billion on HIV and AIDS this Month” (VIDEO)​

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
LOLLOLLOLOL!!

WOW! Joe Biden Wraps His Arm Around Elton John, Then Tells Crowd, “It’s All His Fault We’re Spending $6 Billion on HIV and AIDS this Month” (VIDEO)​

He’s a historical embarrassment without equal. I simply can not believe what I’m seeing every day from these reprobates.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Oblama, didnt have much sense neither, still dont, but got rich, as president. guess that takes a special skill set.
They want you to believe Obama was a poor and struggling black college kid who made it to the top. When in reality he is one of the tip top wealthiest people to ever walk on the flat earth and always has been.

The propaganda machine has been around to keep us in the dark since the beginning of time.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
lot's of money to be made, in public representation. only those represented lose money, for their faith in the elected, yet still believe.
anybody decent running against Mitch? i just cant bring myself to vote for em.. Turtle man.

Latest posts