Would you vote

ojibwa62

12 pointer
Jul 1, 2018
NOTW
Well look around at the D agenda, it would be hard for me to vote for one and if that’s “sad” then it just is what it is. There are plenty of things going on in this country that are “sad”.
And it's been this way since the countries founding.

rlb165

12 pointer
Dec 10, 2001
For a politician that lied straight to your face no matter what party ? And you knew for fact it was a bald face lie.

Sadly, sometimes voting comes down to choosing between the lesser of two evils.

JDMiller

12 pointer
Jun 12, 2005
" Between the Rivers "
Sadly, sometimes voting comes down to choosing between the lesser of two evils.

This x2.

Which we live in a time (and have for a long time) that to be a politician on a state or national scale you have to be wealthy & extremely affluent within certain circles.

The political motive for office is self serving .....and things like character, morals, values and willingness to do best for your constituents are not qualities desired.

So ....we wind up with the one with the most money ...out of touch with middle class reality....and that was able to deceive the public the best to garner votes.

I pretty much rate all politicians (R or D) as lying SOB's.

Duster

12 pointer
Dec 14, 2001
Up in the woods above Lake Malone
Not trying to screw it up but gave a honest answer unlike the other tread where you tried to screw the story up but I posted a link with the true story.

As for your question from a official poll worker that is really pushing it online where they should NOT be doing then it depends on the lie.

Now I'll ask YOU a question. As an official poll worker in the State of Kentucky should YOU be talking politics and voting???????
Yep no different than any one else except on election day when I have to keep my opinions to myself. We all already know you would vote for the Devil if he had a R beside his name.

Last edited:

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
I agree they all lie but for one to stand face to face with you and tell you one you know is not true could you back that person. That's all I wanted to know.
If a man lies to my face ,I would try to call him on it,but no I couldn’t and for that reason would probably not vote,and then I would loose my vote ,if I couldn’t vote the other way,plain and simple.

Latest posts