Would you vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

For a politician that lied straight to your face no matter what party ? And you knew for fact it was a bald face lie.

2. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    NOPE I WOULDNT.

3. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 10 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    Depends if I gave a crap about what he or she lied to me about because if there mouth in moving they are lying.

JR in KY likes this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I heard Frank the cat was a compulsive liar.

5. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Don't be badmouthing the deceased. Seems to me that ALL politicians are compulsory liars, if they ain't when they get to D.C. They will be soon.
    But.
    If the politician appoints Supreme Court Justices that Support Gun Rights and the 2nd Ammendment..
    Yes I will vote for him or her again.

Dark Cloud and JR PORTER like this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    We all have been doing that since the very first time people voted anywhere in the world. Look at William Wallace, Caesar and ever the man next to Jesus.

Boy you are really trying but come up way short.

EdLongshanks and drakeshooter like this.
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

A simple yes or no question and as usual you try and screw it up. Would you or not is it that hard of a question ?

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Not trying to screw it up but gave a honest answer unlike the other tread where you tried to screw the story up but I posted a link with the true story.

As for your question from a official poll worker that is really pushing it online where they should NOT be doing then it depends on the lie.

Now I'll ask YOU a question. As an official poll worker in the State of Kentucky should YOU be talking politics and voting???????

9. Rat

Rat 8 pointer

Oct 9, 2006
    USA
    Unfortunately it is not that simple Duster. Depends on the lie, Depends on the lies of the other candidate they are running against, Depends on what they and the other candidate are telling me what they would do once elected.

We all lie unfortunately. I have a friend that is a braggart and a liar, but he will have my back any time and knows how to get something done. Ultimately it depends on the job they are doing. If they are running for Governor I'm looking for someone that has a history of not being wasteful with money, has managed large budgets before, yet has morals to respect all life. If they had a couple of affairs, I wouldn't like them as a person, but they could make a great Governor.

10. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Sadly for many as long as there is a D or an R next to their name it doesn't matter.

MoMan and DH13 like this.
  11. Well look around at the D agenda, it would be hard for me to vote for one and if that’s “sad” then it just is what it is. There are plenty of things going on in this country that are “sad”.

RLWEBB, MoMan, ojibwa62 and 1 other person like this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    It’s pretty simple in today’s political climate. Is the candidate a pro baby killing, pro communist union, pro theft and redistribution of private property, pro the man made lie of “man made climate change,” pro all things sexually disturbing.....and also anti constitution, anti the right to defend yourself, anti free speech, anti American? If so, I’d gladly vote for someone that “lied” about something irrelevant like paying an old worn out broad mare not to speak of his former indiscretion.

MoMan and drakeshooter like this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    You sum it up completely. I tried to say the same but you said it better. Thanks.

drakeshooter likes this.