bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
Had to go to Beechmont Friday
If you find yourself around Alexandria Ky. Checkout
Four Mile Pig BBQ.
8BB55949-545F-4CCD-B91A-2FAB3094E468.jpeg

Brussels sprouts are great. Also make sure to try the blackberry bbq sauce.
Dry rub wings a different level

Last edited:

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
OMG.... I haven't been there in ages. They make the BEST EVER CLUB SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time would have been pre-Covid and they had tables crammed in like sardines. We were elbow-to-elbow with a bunch of Amish ladies who were out on the town & ordering daiquiris & margaritas! The hubby & I just about laughed ourselves silly over some of their comments!

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Four Mile Pig BBQ.
View attachment 105547

So had to drop some electronics off at my boat dealer for install on the new boat today and remembered this thread. So grabbed that 3 meat platter like above for the wife and I for dinner tonite. Was very good, will go back when I pick up the rig in a a couple weeks. Thanks for the recommendation Bondhu!

invasion36

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2013
Kenton Co
Four Mile Pig BBQ.
View attachment 105547
I had the pulled pork and Mac and cheese bowl at the Cincy sport and boat show. I always try meat with no sauce to taste the flavor. I had to ask for barbecue sauce because the pork was not that good. The mac and cheese however was outstanding. I plan on going to try their wings as I hear they are very good.

bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
I am
I always try meat with no sauce to taste the flavor
I am the same way. Their pulled pork was eehh. I thought it was a backyard pulled pork no seasoning. I requested their blackberry bbq sauce. If they gave you the table bbq. You should try the blackberry it is spot on. Try the Brussel sprouts I've never had any better. But they are not for carry out, dont warm up for chat.

Latest posts