Wonder if he even knows how to load it

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Sep 21, 2014.

1. EKYridgerunner

EKYridgerunner 10 pointer

Sep 13, 2010
    Back in high school I worked "the lodge". Mitch came in open carrying and bought ammo with his young son.

He may not know how to load it, but he can sure pull off the act.

2. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

According to what I can find Mitch has 3 daughters and 0 Sons. What year was this? What is the "lodge" and where is it at? You sure that wasn't an ugly girl?

3. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Personal life[edit]

McConnell is a member of the Baptist Church. His first wife was Sherrill Redmon,[65] from whom he was later divorced; they have three daughters. His second wife, whom he married in 1993, is Elaine Chao, the former Secretary of Labor under George W. Bush.

Senator McConnell's net worth was between $9,839,049 to $44,587,000 in 2010 and he was ranked as the 11th wealthiest member of the U.S. Senate.[66]

McConnell is on the Board of Selectors of Jefferson Awards for Public Service.[67]

In 1997, he founded the James Madison Center for Free Speech, a Washington, D.C.-based legal defense organization.[68][69] McConnell was inducted as a member of the Sons of the American Revolution on March 1, 2013.[70]

Are sure it was Mitch? Are you sure it was his son? Because he has NO SONS just 3 GIRLS.Maybe she was a Butch Girl.

4. EKYridgerunner

EKYridgerunner 10 pointer

Sep 13, 2010
    I didn't investigate the child with him.

Maybe he has ugly daughters, has a nephew, took the neighbor kid shooting, or it was his altar boy. I guess I don't know who the kid was, or really care, but he (Mitch) was most definitely carrying and buying ammo.

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I bet Mitch thinks that is a assault weapon he is holding......LMAO

6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    If obama has his way it will be considerd a assault weapon in the next few years.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    If thats the case, he will be long gone and you can once again sleep at night cuz Homey Land Security has your back.

8. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY

Bush was a Governor before, and did a good job. I had no problem with him as a President most of the time either. I mean, of course I voted for him twice. Al Gore and John Kerry? I'll pass.

Aside from that, the difference is that is the past. Grimes is here and now.

9. slipped cork

slipped cork 8 pointer

Nov 24, 2008
    Borderline Insanity, KY
    A muzzle loader that isn't regulated. Really Mitch? Hold an AR or a Glock with a high capacity clip. What a joke he has become!

10. crestliner200

crestliner200 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2008
    A Hunter Hunter.
    exactly my thoughts.

11. crestliner200

crestliner200 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2008
    A Hunter Hunter.
    I have never met Grimes BUT I have met her father. He was at the Tornado here in West Liberty. He was the BIGGEST butt hole I do believe I have ever met. He was only here to make money. I have seen dogs treated better than he treated his employees. He brought portable showers and restrooms. Also he was driven around by an employee at all times. Always hollering and screaming at someone. I have always heard the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so I just wonder if shes like her daddy when shes not out campaigning.

12. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY

Lexington recently had to threaten legal action against him because he refused to pay taxes on a property he owns.

13. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    We will have to agree to disagree on how "good" of a job he did as Governor, and he was only Governor for 5 years. (More experience than Obama, I'll give you that.) He seemed to have a lot of people prodding him along in his political career, so I don't know how much of what he did as Governor can really be attributed to him, and not the people backing him.

My point was that Grimes has the same "comes from a wealthy family" and ties to wealth and politics that a lot of other politicians have, but it seems to only be brought up when people don't like the other candidate. It is a double standard.

14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Its real easy for me! Democrate means no vote. At one time i would vote Dem back when the party wasnt so hell bent to screw the working class to give it to the usless class. Not anymore never again will i support any Democrate.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

15. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    So you go the complete opposite direction and give it to the corporate class, and the working class still gets screwed..........It's a win win as long as your not in the middle.