Wonder if he even knows how to load it

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Just ran across this picture thought it was funny. Mitch best Charles Heston pose. MItch and muzzleloader.jpg

2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I dont care if he can load it or shoot it. But i know he will support it better the Grimmes.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

3. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    I don't care if he turns it sideways and sticks it up his butt as long as he isn't interested in taking mine.

4. randy grider

randy grider 12 pointer

Mar 15, 2006
    Burgin, KY
    My thoughts exactly !

5. Wampuscat

Wampuscat 10 pointer

Apr 10, 2009
    Louisville
    Mitch's last add made a good point, wasn't too long ago the prez himself posed for a photo shoot with a shot gun...why heck, now I trust him with gun rights.

6. Wampuscat

Wampuscat 10 pointer

Apr 10, 2009
    Louisville
    If any of you dem jimmies have seen Grimez debate it would take even the most hard core about 2seconds flat to realize she's a manufactured candidate with no experience, no original thought or opinion, only repeating talking points and things she is told to say. Id challenge all of you to watch her debate and ask questions if you see her.

7. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    Grimes is from a rich family that has a political past (along with felony charges). Her father has ties to the Clintons, who have even had fundraisers at their home here in Lexington. I think they were gunning for Mitch, and the only candidate that they could come up with is one with no experience. They must have been hoping that her youth and feminism would attract voters, because her ideas sure won't. That's because nobody knows what they are. She was put up there as a warm body, not as a independent thinking politician with something to say. All we know is she blames McConnell for the loss of coal jobs. Are you freaking kidding me!!! As the polls have shown, she is losing. That's when she started shooting guns on TV and pretending like she doesn't like Obama either. Too late, babe. If that's how she really feels, then she should have run as a Republican. She's a powerless, mindless lapdog and I think a majority of voters will realize that in November.

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Better be standing behind your wife in the booth, you know how women are.

9. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    No worries there. I think most people that are productive members of society have had just about enough of Obama, and those like him who continue to give our country away. I really don't know how KY, but more specifically my wife and I could gain anything from voting for Grimes. She's looking out for the hispanics and the check grabbers. Working white middle class is the last thing on her mind when it comes to helping, but the first when it comes to destroying. Mitch isn't much better, but at least we know he won't make things any worse.

10. Manhattan

Manhattan 8 pointer

Jan 11, 2011
    London,KY.
    I blew some beer out my nose on that one......lol

11. Manhattan

Manhattan 8 pointer

Jan 11, 2011
    London,KY.
    At least he can protect the border around the White House........What a chump..

12. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County

My thoughts exactly.

13. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    Good ol' George Bush came from a wealthy family, with business ties to the Bin-Laden family, and ran just about every oil business he operated into the ground. I'll be willing to bet a lot of people here, maybe including yourself voted for him twice. What is the difference here?

14. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    Dang it, Duster, I feel awful for you.

For years, you had been 100% clean - not a single drop of kyhunting community forum political elixir. I come back from a wedding in Florida only to discover that you've jumped back in the political fray waters with both feed. Not only did you fall off the wagon, you hijacked the horses and are trying to create a stampede.

Stop it. You're gonna give Wildcat a heart attack.

15. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

The latest Poll, Mitchypoo can still be thrown out. Looks like David Patterson might be his downfall. That being said, my old man told me that he was now going to vote for McConnell after calling him everything but a white man for the last year. But the other 8 of us in the Family are voting for Patterson. We will know in a little over 6 weeks. I will have to say Aly's latest commercial is a pretty good one, that gal can bust some Clay Pigeons!

Kentucky Senate 2014

NBC News / Marist

September 2–4, 2014

691 likely voters

Margin of error: +/- 3.7

R Mitch McConnell
    47%

D Alison Lundergan Grimes
    39%

L David Patterson
    8%

Undecided