Women know your role and shut your hole men grow a set

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by mallardkiller, Sep 13, 2019.

1. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Here it is open for discussion if women should be in politics or a lawman....also men need to stand up and take there role and take care and make decisions for yours.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Ephesians 5:22-31
    Exhortations to Households

5:22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord,

5:23 because the husband is the head of the wife as also Christ is the head of the church—he himself being the savior of the body.

5:24 But as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

5:25 Husbands, love your wives just as Christ loved the church and gave himself for her

5:26 to sanctify her by cleansing her with the washing of the water by the word,

5:27 so that he may present the church to himself as glorious—not having a stain or wrinkle, or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.

5:28 In the same way husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

5:29 For no one has ever hated his own body but he feeds it and takes care of it, just as Christ also does the church,

5:30 for we are members of his body.

5:31 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and will be joined to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.

3. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
  4. w/chunter

w/chunter 6 pointer

Sep 7, 2008
    Cumberland Gap, TN
    Marriage is a partnership between a man and woman. A wife is not a doormat for the husband to walk on. Just as Christ is head of the Church (True Believers), so is the husband the head of the household. A Godly husband consults with his wife in all manners and makes, hopefully, an informed decision. There are no secrets in a Godly marriage. Husbands showers their wives with Love, and Wives demonstrates true respect for the Husband. As followers of Jesus, both husbands and wives should be building unity, nurture, love, and respect in their marriages.

5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Too many read what you posted and summarize it like this...
    “Women know your role and shut your hole men grow a set”

hunt likes this.
  6. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    So you believe women should be head of man as a judge president political figure....i like how you outline true believers

7. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    True , but that's not what it says, many won't read past the " wives submit" part..

8. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Genesis 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from the man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And she's been a pain in the side ever since.

9. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    A husband's job is to lead the wife/family

"and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

"The idea of the wife being in submission to the husband is not something that was made up by some women’s rights organization. This is how God made it. God gave Adam a wife to “help meet" his needs. She was designed for him and when she started doing things out of the lust of her own flesh the result was sin. This is very true in marriages today. God gave us a husband to lead us and when we go against his godly leadership many times we fall into sin. Every partnership needs a leader, when we refuse to be led by our husband we are going against a fundamental biblical principle set by God. When we go against our husband’s leadership; we are going against God’s design for us. If you disagree with this, then you disagree with God and I pray that you will have a change of mind and agree with God’s plan. The only exception to this is when our husband tells us to do something contrary to what God’s word tells us to do. I can say from my own experience, following my husband’s leadership is the best choice I have ever made in our marriage..
    By Pamela Rose Williams."

This does not mean a man is to be an overbearing tyrant.

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

No. Now shut up and go fix me a samich.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    There seemS to be quite a few beta males who are terrified of women lurking about this place. Sheeesh. Man up you wimps. Not a good look at all. Why are you so insecure? Is it that small? Did she make fun of it? Poor little guys. Don’t be frightened child

12. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    You forgot the glass of sweet tea!

13. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Sheesh. It's deer season.

kyhunter99 and ojibwa62 like this.
  14. Genesis 27:3

Genesis 27:3 10 pointer

Oct 13, 2018
    Christain county
    My wife is one of the best things that's ever happen to me.nothing sweeter then a Christian wife and mother that can get in touch with god through prayer.bad things are going to come.a spirit filled wife is a blessing.