Wisconsin Christmas Parade Tragedy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HuntressOfLight, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    First handy tree, a healthy length of rope, and the perps vehicle. String all three up immediately like a Sabiki rig, and leave them till they rot off the gallows.
    Let it to serve as a deterrent to what happens when you continually ignore law and order in a country where blood has continually been shed by patriots to give you your freedom. I have compassion, I have empathy, but my tolerance for lawlessness and stupidity has become numb to the point I no longer feel it.

2. GreenBay Fan

GreenBay Fan Spike

Dec 15, 2017
    Vine Grove
    Having grown up not to far from Waukesha, this area has always been a very conservative area. I'm wondering if this played any part in this senseless tragedy. Praying for all the victims and their families.

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  3. Little FR

Little FR 10 pointer

Nov 10, 2021
    West Kentucky
    From what I read he was a failed rapper and had open felony counts, was out on bail. Also had some kill whitey type stuff on his Facebook.

What a pos. Shouldn’t have been out of jail to even do this. I’ll be praying for the victims and families.

KYCanvasback likes this.
  4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    If this is truly the guy, It will be interesting to see what the MSM says about him. I bet they don't call him names like they did Rittenhouse

5. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  6. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
  7. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
  8. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
  9. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    If that is true the mfr better have "hate crime" attached to the charges. I am sick of seeing that attached to only white murderers.

TripleGee and barney like this.
  10. GreenBay Fan

GreenBay Fan Spike

Dec 15, 2017
    Vine Grove
    They have the same problem in Wisconsin, that most other areas have. Activist courts. This guy should've never been allowed to post bail. Instead the judges let the criminals walk, even with extensive criminal records.

11. Dreamhunter

Dreamhunter 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2013
    If it would have been my family laying on the street they wouldn’t had to worry about him anymore.

TripleGee and Feedman like this.
  12. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    As quickly as that identified vehicle was driving, I would like to think that if I had been the officer running at rapid pace down the street in hot pursuit after it, I would have commandeered that jeep from its occupants and continued my pursuit with it, but hard to really say, being that the video does not show how far away the identified vehicle was at that point in time. He was certainly booking along, though, credit there. I have refrained from watching other videos.

13. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Chief Thompson during the 1pm press conference opened with a nice prayer. He relayed that the five deceased comprise of four females, ranging in age 79-52 and one 81 year old male. 48 injured, two of which are children currently in critical condition.

He elaborated that the 39 year old male alleged to be responsible has been charged with five counts of intentional first degree homicide, with other charges pending. Just prior to the incident, officers were responding to a domestic disturbance involving said individual, and he fled prior to their arrival. The chief stated that his officers were not in pursuit of said individual, at the time. The officer having fired upon the vehicle is now on leave, simply as a matter of standard protocol. Investigation remains open and intel will be restricted, so as to protect the case against the individual now charged.

14. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Has Biden came out and condemned this man's action's. Has he called him any type of name?

TripleGee likes this.
  15. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Can't call him a white supremacist, or Kamala will cackle.

Feedman and bowhunter269 like this.