Wille Nelson

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I’m not a fan of legalization of recreational marijuana but this dude is like 120 and still preforming. Maybe smoking a couple of pounds a day has some benefits after all.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
They asked Willie one time if he thought weed was a gateway drug. He said if it was it had better hurry up.
That made me laugh out loud right here in my office! I had not heard that quote! Thanks!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
I probably still have my Redheaded Stranger CD. Need to break it out.
I have that album downloaded on my phone. I take a long road trip alone somewhere and I play it in its entirety.............

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
I’m not a fan of legalization of recreational marijuana but this dude is like 120 and still preforming. Maybe smoking a couple of pounds a day has some benefits after all.
A couple of pounds?.....Hmm...........I figure he has smoked at least a round bale.........LOL!

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
My youngest daughter worked it as a volunteer for the Paramount. She said it was a good show. The sad thing is there were only around 3000 fans there. Recently they had some young so-called "country" performer there and there was an overflow crowd. He was one of the current "bro-country" pop singers that have ruined country radio. I wouldn't have walked across the street to see him if I had free tickets.

Latest posts