Wille Nelson

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county

Willie Nelson concert announced in Ashland​

Willie Nelson to play on the Riverfront in Ashland in August.

Willie Nelson to play on the Riverfront in Ashland in August.(Paramount Arts Center Facebook page)
By Sarah Sager
Published: Jun. 27, 2022 at 1:09 PM EDT|Updated: 5 hours ago

ASHLAND, Ky. (WSAZ) -- The Paramount Arts Center announced Monday singer Willie Nelson is set to play on the Ashland Riverfront in August.
According to the Paramount Arts Center’s Facebook page, Willie Nelson & Family LIVE on the Ashland Riverfront is set for August 2, 2022.
The fan club presale begins Tuesday at noon.
Public ticket sales will happen on Thursday June 30, 2022 at noon.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I enjoy classic country, honky tonk, outlaw country, heck I even enjoyed the film Red Headed Stranger. I just can’t enjoy his vocals. It has always grated with me. Hopefully nobody will get me tickets as a wedding gift or birthday present.

Happy for y’all that are going though.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I enjoy classic country, honky tonk, outlaw country, heck I even enjoyed the film Red Headed Stranger. I just can’t enjoy his vocals. It has always grated with me. Hopefully nobody will get me tickets as a wedding gift or birthday present.

Red Headed Stranger LP is the greatest LP of all time.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky

I didn’t really like his sound for a long time….but I think it’s like an acquired taste. Once you dig it, you love it. I totally understand what you are saying though.