Will Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Well didn't they yell that at Clinton during Trump rallys yet nothing was found to lock her up for ???

2. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    Duster can't figure a simple average, don't throw a word like dossier at him! The only words he really understands are "Break time!"

EdLongshanks likes this.
  3. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Clinton’s Trump Obama , no one with their power is gonna get locked up the puppets will if anyone , Trump was said to be innocent , On the same day they said Clinton had part in the collusion Lies , yes she is guilty will she punished Nope it’s about who you are not if your guilty or not the collusion was said to be false , the emails and other things on Clinton was brought up during the election and after and now again should she be punished yes , if Trump is guilty he should be also , doesn’t change he was better , And right about alotof things and is for the better of the country and it’s people crooked or not that’s a given . It will all come out sooner or later come 2020 it will all come out you can bet on that

4. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
  5. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    The swamp dwellers stopped it, both Dem and Rep.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahahaha. You are the tip of the spear.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Didn't Trump say to one of his outlandish supporters he would pay his legal fee's ? Yet didn't remember that when the bill came due ?

8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Didn't Obama say you could keep you insurance?
    Didnt Hillary say she couldn't rember anything when asked about anything?
    Stop grabbing for straw's you ignorance is showing BIGLY!

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Didn't Trump say the same thing he don't remember when ask questions. After he said he had the greatest memory of anyone.. I kept my insurance not sure about you if you have any. Or do you just stiff the doctors and hospitals and let the taxpayer pick up your tab ?

10. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    No unlike you I have a real job and make great money, I love my country and God, I love my ability to pick and choose how when or were I work and live.
    I believe every American born here legally or sworn in legally deserve to be treated fairly and no pushed A-side for illegals to get a free ride.
    I'm for good in this world!
    I don't stay up all night stalking the president of these united states of america.
    Enjoy your bought and paid for retirement. You don't have that may yrs left. Maybe seek professional help for your man crush on Trump!
    At 72 yrs of age you should have some wisdom to share with others, to bad you never learned anything.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Of course you were on Medicare and had supplement insurance, Obamacare didn't mess with that, only WORKING people with PRIVATE INSURANCE. People in Kentucky on Obamacare who turned 65 moved to Medicare and Obamacare became their supplement.

So please don't try to say people on Medicare are in the same boat as WORKING people on private insurance, they are NOT. I'm 67, on Medicare and I KNOW the difference. I don't try to fool the people working and paying taxes.

JR in KY likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Maybe they should get a Union shop job that pays for their insurance then they don't have anything to worry about. Just part of the Union/Company agreed upon in contract benefits. Darn there that bad word in some's mind.... Union.

13. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Maybe thats why all the unions are going broke. Paying people for years to not work and give them lavish perks they couldn't afford.

EdLongshanks and Ataulbe1 like this.
  14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

The one I belong to is doing well thank you. More and more members every year. Last check was 860,294 members. And as far as not working you sure didn't work the same place I did. But I would say you never belong to a Union in your life FWIW correct ? You had a job and were expected to do it the entire time you were there.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yep they are all going belly up despite what they tell their lemmings.