Will Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Resign or what ? He did get one thing he is right he is F####D as he said and nobody but himself to blame. I wonder if they kept OJ's cell at Loveland Nevada nice and comfortable for their next high profile customer ?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    I'd say resigned by morning and in jail before sundown.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Like I said the only reason he wants to run again is to try and outlast the statute of limitations on some crimes he has committed. No way I would want to be in his shoes once he loses or can't run again. Maybe a judge will feel sorry for him and let him off due to his mental condition not being quite right. I wouldn't wish Alzheimer's on ANYONE not even Trump. It is a devastating thing, watched my MIL go thru that to the point she didn't even know her two daughters when they came to visit the long term care place she was in the last 6 month's of her life.

I also Think Trump's sister has seen the handwriting on the wall is why she resigned the other day. Her involvement I have no idea how deep she was/is in with her brother and we may never know.

What I can't understand is why his kids can't or refuse to see what's happening and help him. They tho might not want to tick off the gravy train being daddy and get cut out of his will. Seems like he may have cut off one daughter already. You never even hear her name mentioned but rarely.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Lordy lordy.

bondhu, riverboss, aaronc and 2 others like this.
  5. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    He was cleared by Mueller's investigation... right?....or did I miss something?

riverboss, aaronc and barney like this.
  6. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    Amazing that after all this time, Duster and grouseguy are running such a tight race.

2E9FC4B4-09C0-4B8E-A8B5-1EB55DDF1FC9.jpeg

0F796455-E7D2-4B6B-984E-163C62489888.jpeg

300winmag and aaronc like this.
  7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    His sister resigned her judgeship a few days after a so called investigation was started on HER with some judge commission on a New York Times story that she did tax fraud she was suppose to have made years ago. She has not heard a case in almost 3 years, she's been a judge in name only and did not work. She's the one Trump joked about putting on the Supreme Court but never did.

If there was any truth in this WHY didn't the NEW YORK DA go after them? Where was the IRS???

The NYT's is trying to say they UNDER reported the properties their dad left them and later showed it was much more. They SOLD the properties 10 years later for a big profit and looking at the taxes they PAID for that profit just like the rest of will have to when we sell properties for a profit.

Something as big as the NYT's wants to make it into would have gotten the attention of the New York DSA and the IRS long ago. Remember Trump has been a BIG NAME for 40 years and they are just now finding this. BS.

8. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    WILL Trump BE REELECTED. If the country is lucky enough he will be

9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    He'll win BIGLY!

FOWLER2671, Feedman, aaronc and 2 others like this.
  10. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

Evidently he is guilty of many many many crimes in Duster's head. Terrible things.

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Iā€™m pretty sure dudster is guilty of many many many crimes himself.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

I posted this YESTERDAY and looky here, MSM has done an article of the very thing I talked about. Prosecutors see things different than the general public sees. For 2 years we had a member who keep us all up to date with the lefts findings and now we have another one for the next 2 years. LOL!!!

Here's what I said yesterday.

The Democrats are doing everything they can to move the goal posts and lower the bar where they can find something, ANYTHING, they can to use to attack Trump.

The LAW says there are certain things that cannot be made public. Watch the long line of Democrats LEAKERS once they see the unmarked report.

Something else,
    People need to understand one simple fact. The Muller Report was written for a court prosecutor. Everything in there will be written AGAINST the President.

In a public court the prosecutor gets to appoint a special prosecutor to dig up anything they can on the case he's appointed for then the report is turned over to the prosecutor for use against the accused who's lawyer will get a chance to see the report. In a public court we will see the prosecutor play the things in the report against the accused and then in his turn we will see the other side of the story when the accused's lawyers starts his case.

That's a public court case. We will NOT see that here but it will be read as a prosecutors report because that is what it is.

14. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    I hate dimocrats in Washington. I'd say they're lower than pigshit but I don't want to insult pigs.
    They don't want to serve our country, they want to destroy it from inside. Need to be convicted of treason and resultant penalty enforced.
    Damn I hate em.

15. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    OOoohhhh, another Duster trump post. who'd have thunk it.