Wife is sneaky!!

invasion36

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2013
Kenton Co
We came out to the farm today to let her hunt. Well, we decided to bush hog up until it was time to head to blind. She started mowing and then I jumped on tractor and couldn’t stop. Just wanted to get it all done. I asked her what time it was and she said don’t worry about hunting let’s just get the bush hogging done. I said Ok. 30 minutes later I finish, remove the bush hog and put box scraper on. Look up toward barn and I see her bow case open and she is nowhere to be found. I walk in barn and the scent free shower stuff is laying on ground and the tub we use to shower in has water in it. I check my phone and she says “ please don’t be mad. I took a whore bath in the scent free stuff and used paper towels to dry off.” Lol. Man I love this woman so much!!! I told her good luck and I’ll be waiting in the barn when she’s done.

hunter40502

10 pointer
Mar 5, 2014
Washington County
We came out to the farm today to let her hunt. Well, we decided to bush hog up until it was time to head to blind. She started mowing and then I jumped on tractor and couldn’t stop. Just wanted to get it all done. I asked her what time it was and she said don’t worry about hunting let’s just get the bush hogging done. I said Ok. 30 minutes later I finish, remove the bush hog and put box scraper on. Look up toward barn and I see her bow case open and she is nowhere to be found. I walk in barn and the scent free shower stuff is laying on ground and the tub we use to shower in has water in it. I check my phone and she says “ please don’t be mad. I took a whore bath in the scent free stuff and used paper towels to dry off.” Lol. Man I love this woman so much!!! I told her good luck and I’ll be waiting in the barn when she’s done.

Dude, you've got a real gift there! Does she drink beer and watch college football too?

Latest posts