Wife gets it done!

predator

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2006
Leitchfield, Ky.
Well I turned my wife loose to hunt on her own for the first time last weekend, and she delivered! I put her in a different spot then we had hunted on Saturday for the simple fact of buck activity. Myself went to another farm where I'm chasing a booner, checked my camera, got settled in, and 30 minutes later she called!! I've shot a buck!! She has no idea how many points it was, nor how big it was just that it was a good deer. I haven't hunted this farm since I killed a 152" 10 two years ago but had several "next year deer" on camera but perfect for her to get her feet wet! I pull up on the rhino and she shows me where she shot it and the direction he went as well as told me she seen him pile up. Needless to say I was impressed with her shot placement, 80 yards quartering away double lung, 50 yard recovery with 100 grain .243. Sorry the picture uploads sideways!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 914

HuntsItAll

8 pointer
Jan 23, 2009
A hunters paradise
Nice deer! Congrats. I hunted with my wife a couple years. We never could connect with a deer. Sent her to the stand by herself, she got it done with a nice buck.