WI Crush 8 (Big 6pt)

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by Tman6493, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Tman6493

Tman6493 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2013
    Louisville
    Got a few Wildgame Inovations Crush 8 cameras and so far love them. Having no problems yet.

Attached Files:

2. bigdaddyslayer

bigdaddyslayer Fawn

Jul 21, 2009
    Im guessing you live in oak hills?
    i have a bunch of pics of this guy

3. bowhuntinslife

bowhuntinslife 8 pointer

Aug 19, 2004
    B.G., Ky.
    Some things you should private message people......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    His brow tines are really short. Is that normal genetics for your area?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  5. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    judging by the name for area on the bottom of the trail cam pic id bet he's in a neighborhood where no one can hunt him all tucked away safe.

6. Tman6493

Tman6493 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2013
    Louisville
    No idea where oak hills are. This is in jefferson county but I don't know of any roads or neighborhoods with that name. And we have 20 acres to hunt this guy just likes coming to the field in our back yard every night. And for genetics the deer has for sure had multiple bucks that look just like him but in all it's not a problem. We also have just as many deer with nice brow tines.

7. Tman6493

Tman6493 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2013
    Louisville
    I do know there is an oak valley and have friends that live there that also see him if that's the place your talking about. We have enough big deer if that's where you are talking about you can pm me and I'll show you some of the other nice bucks and the ones I've seen over the years. Part of hunting in the city is no matter how well u have a deer patterned some guy will walk out on his deck and bust him with a gun any time of the year no matter how hard you hunt them but another buck will show up out of nowhere. I know of 4 people who are going after this deer hunting almost every day so I've got nothing to hide about this location.

8. alwaysinrut

alwaysinrut 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2010
    I also have several pics of this deer since August and he does have brows they are just really small. He was running with a big 10 in September but I stopped getting pics of him a while back... Been getting pics of this deer for about 3 years now.

9. alwaysinrut

alwaysinrut 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2010
    I also know several people that are hunting this deer and on less than or around an acre of land. I don't hunt em I just set the cam out to get pics of them. Seems like cheating when he's in the back yard every evening and ur practically hand feeding him.

10. Tman6493

Tman6493 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2013
    Louisville
    Haven't had this one come out in day time close to our house. He has been pretty careful. And I have seen a 10 that has been out around the same time as him. The 10 I've seen is just barely past his ears so we won't shoot him. It's crazy how with so many people hunting around here some of these deer do get to live so long. We don't put cameras on our property out of sight from the house because we have had 3 cameras and one tree stand go missing.

11. alwaysinrut

alwaysinrut 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2010
    I've seen this deer a lot in daylight hours but it has always been in the evenings. We feed them from the porch and they will get about 30 yards away while you are out there so I don't hunt them. But I do know the 10 you are talking about and the bigger 10 I am talking about is around 140" give or take a few. Been seeing big deer there for years. Pretty cool seeing them all the time and watching them grow over the years... If you wants to harvest does and you put in an all day hunt I bet you could kill atleast 8 or so in one sit.

12. AteUp

AteUp 12 pointer

Mar 14, 2004
    Luavul
    I'm totally confused about this thread. Why would people be after this deer and need to keep it secret?

13. Tman6493

Tman6493 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2013
    Louisville
    I was confused on that to. I only told the guy to pm me because I have so many pictures I was just to lazy to post them all on this thread.

14. sacmarata

sacmarata 10 pointer

Jul 28, 2014
    there
    Passed up a big 6 just like this guy and thought my wife was gonna make me sleep in the dog house. LOL! She can take him if she wants but I'm picky with my buck tag.

15. Tman6493

Tman6493 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2013
    Louisville
    You guys still seeing this deer? I finally seen him in daylight chasing does about a week ago but all my cameras are on our farm out of town. A big buck was hit in front of doss and trunnel this Tuesday night and it's back was broke. A friend seen it happen. Wanted to know if it was him or not.