Why Would Retired Army Col. Phil Waldron Make This Up????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by perrymax, Feb 6, 2021.

1. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    My opinion, the National Guard is still in Washington D.C. is because "They" (officials) are very fearful of what is eventually going to happen. The people in this country are becoming angrier by the day, and soon we'll get-up, one morning, turn the news on, and see that a coup has started. Don't know if the House Of Representatives or the Senate will be held hostage, but it will be by some group with a well drawn-out plan. This is why we've not seen anything happening to date. Most of the Left will try to flee the country or go into hiding to avoid being captured and charged with treason.

2. Bullet&bow

Bullet&bow Spike

May 1, 2016
    Louisville
    [​IMG]

We are getting pretty close to this.

raidergson likes this.
  3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Link re what you’re saying about Time? Not disputing what you’re saying. I’d just like to read about it.

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    That and they're a bunch of cowards.

5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    It's out there, Ive seen it several places. They are basically bragging about the great effort took to steal the election, of course the put a positive spin on it like they saved America.

6. KYXBO

KYXBO Fawn

Feb 5, 2021
    Agree 100%

7. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    It galls me to no end that folks think we are accepting this and will do nothing. Someone care to opine on what needs to be done when elections are not a viable option? (AND I mean they do not work and not just cuz "my guy" didnt get elected).
    Someone care to opine on what must be done when nearly every single office/entity/official in all three branches of government that is suppose to be a part of the checks and balances but are actually apapthetic (at best) or co-opted?

What is our choice? BOHICA? I signed up for the green weenie....ain't taking it as a civie!

8. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Our culture has developed into a "stay comfortable" mentality. I see no hope. We talk of patriotism but we are not willing to sacrifice our comfort. The national guard is in DC and razor ribbin is around the capital because the people who orchestrated this fraud figure some people are gonna be willing to give up the comfort. I dont believe so. It would require massive organization and communication and the deep state is monitoring everything, including this forum. They would arrest the "extreme right wing, white supremacist, trump cult, fanatics" immediately and turn the whole story like they did jan 6. The globalists control everything now

9. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    The SCOTUS is scheduled to review several of the election lawsuits in the next few weeks to see if they want to hear them....most are on the legality of whether the changes in election laws that were made by bureaucrats in several swing states instead of the state's legislatures as required by law were legal...it will be interesting to see what they do.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    00noturkey and barney like this.
  10. grinder

grinder 10 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    “404 video not found” is all i got. Looks like the nazis have already censored that video......

11. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    I guess Rumble has been extorted also

12. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    What happens with parler remains to be seen but, if they come back without their own server farm and software they'll have to take a knee. Gab has their own servers and are user funded. Run by a Christian feller but, they let all speach go unless it's illegal. You can pretty much say what the users allow. It's self moderated.

13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Meanwhile, a planned photo op for the press. Dr Jill's yard signs can't be seen by anyone but them anyway.

14. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    I refuse to watch anything with that dumbass on it

Feedman and barney like this.
  15. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Ya hafta know the enemy!

bondhu, Feedman and Trapper Delk like this.