WHY,WHY,WHY

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Cornpile, Jul 8, 2019.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    My dogs do the same. Come to think about it, I don't think I ever had a dog crap in the yard.

2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    That video’s got me crying. That kid’s hilarious!

3. Luther's Feist

Luther's Feist 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2014
    Coeburn, Va
    Good feed sire makes the difference

4. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Where we live we are kind of isolated with empty lots on each side of our house. Have had some unsavory characters over the years come knock on our door, our lab as gentle as he is with us does not like strangers and let's them know there's danger if they come in.That growl has people walking away instead of hanging around.

5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Don't have a dog don't want a dog , no dog no dog shyt, problem solved..

6. Munson

Munson 10 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Had to take my 8yr boxer to the vet other day for a UTI. She was raised pretty much alone except for a few years I had a GSP gave to me, so she don't jive well with other dogs/cats coyotes on her turf. I told the clerk it was best if we stayed in the truck with AC till we was called. Imagine her brain going haywire when I took her through a packed waiting room with dogs yapping cats hissing and a goat which I doubt she'd ever seen. She was pretty cool till doc checked for polyps:eek: good thing I had a grip on her collar or he would've probably been the first human bit by her(which I don't blame her much really). All was well after that and walked out spending less than 50$!for meds,I was shocked!
    Mine prefers outside until freezing temps to keep an eye on things. I agree with earlier post on them happy to see ya after work.
    Most indoor cats I've seen scratch half the kitty litter in the floor and climb on the d@mn countertop:mad:. Imo most ppl overfeed their cats so 'IF' they do kill anything for fun its not something challenging to catch..baby birds, lizards etc.. So there's my .02 which I feel like ive repeated on here a time or 3 lol

DARKCLOUD likes this.
  7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Dog people live longer.

drakeshooter likes this.