WHY,WHY,WHY

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Cornpile, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    Don’t worry. I’m not letting a dog lick my face.

bigbonner and drakeshooter like this.
  2. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Speaking of dog doo I used some once to get even with some people and settle a score. Used to live in florence, houses close together, guy next to us put up a basketball goal and kids about 10 years old would play and shoot and the ball always rolled in our yard.One spring came home from work, wife pissed and crying about her flowers getting stomped on from those kids. Put up foot tall barrier ,bought more flowers,more pissing and moaning. The neighbor guy laughed at her when she told him he should buy flowers,walked away from me like he didn't care.Got all the dog poo in a big pile, poured water on it after I sprinkled it in the flowers and then waited a couple days for the action to start. Came home wife said they had been in flowers but didn't play long. Did yard work that evening, I could hear a couple neighbors getting loud and kids washing basketball balls. Next day carpet cleaners was at 2 houses.Kids had tracked dog poo in there houses, kids were also grounded from playing ball. Sweet revenge !

3. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    That's why I go on "poop patrol" before I mow.

4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  5. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    I don’t care for dogs anymore or any pets. Nothing but a hassle. Extra mouth to feed. Bark all time. Can’t go on vacation unless you got somebody else to take care of it. I don’t like Askin people to do that so I don’t have a dog and could care less. Step daughter got one but I don’t have much to do with it. She takes care of it not me. DEFINITELY not gonna have a house dog, nasty. Hate cats to.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I’ve gone 1 year of my 56 without a dog. I love dawgs.

7. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    I dont like em being in the house. But not having one outside would just seem weird to me.
    My ol girl is getting old..not sure how much longer she has to go..and i wont lie..i bout tear up thinking about loosing her. But when she does go..i will have another one no doubt about it.

The cats belong to the woman..i like a couple around for vermin purposes. But other than that..they get on my nerves.

barney likes this.
  8. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    I couldn’t be without a dog. I’d be lost. It’s second nature to me

9. IMHO it would be a sad life not sharing it with my dogs. Thank God I get to enjoy that.

xbokilla likes this.
  10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    politicians

xbokilla and barney like this.
  11. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    my sister had over 42 cat's. the tom, was of bad genes, and the cats would squat on top of the ground, and none of those cat's would try to bury it, plus mostly, it was the Hershey squirts. cats are worst that dogs, when it comes to smell, plus the cats would take a squat, in the garden, the only time that they tried to hide it. aint much worst that the die, if ya step in it, rhea.. never got to weed-eating that, an dont want to. least i hope, should that ever happen, i got a face shield on..

12. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Love my dogs. Nothing better than coming through the door after a crappy day and having them go crazy like they haven’t seen me in years. Mine are getting up in age though and I already can’t imagine when “that day” comes.
    :(

dirtstalker, barney and drakeshooter like this.
  13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Dogs are like kid's you got to take care of them everyday. A cat you can give it a couple bowls of food and clean water, a nice clean litter box and go away for the weekend or longer and not have a mess to clean up when you get back. No dog crap to clean up inside or out also.

JR in KY likes this.
  14. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of western KY
    Last year my brother gave my little boy a Mountain Cur. She looks like a rocket scientist and now the hounds seem like space cadets when it comes to brains.

She’s tough, gritty, good around people and kids and trees squirrels to boot. I believe she’d tackle a bear if need be.

As far as cats...well...I wouldn’t mind if she treed a cat or two along.

Dark Cloud likes this.
  15. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    THAT'S why I don't have a Dog anymore. LOL.
    Let's get it started.
    My Cat would never crap in the yard, he also won't Crap in a Dirty litterbox. He goes to the barnyard.

By the way, I used to have a female Doberman. She never Once Crapped in HER yard. Crapped in cowfield...

barney likes this.