Why isn't this on the front page??

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Gioacchino, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Gioacchino

Gioacchino 6 pointer

Jan 20, 2016
    Kentucky
    baknblack likes this.
  2. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
  3. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Gioacchino and baknblack like this.
  4. stevenvalleyagain

stevenvalleyagain 10 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Valley station
    Just doesnt fit the narrative being pushed by the mainstream media. Simple as that. Its not news if they cant use it to further their agenda.

5. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    That whole "freedom of the press" in the constitution is pesky when you don't agree with it isn't it?

Seriously, while I agree it's an agenda driven media, it is their right to conduct their business that way. It's also our right to either not give money to that media outlet, or speak out against it like you're doing here. I personally won't ever argue on their right to be complete left leaning shills however.

6. Gioacchino

Gioacchino 6 pointer

Jan 20, 2016
    Kentucky
    Just hard to "let it slide" in today's current situation. But I'm absolutely thankful for our freedoms, don't get me wrong.

7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It isn't reported because they do NOT want the American people to know it happens. Remember we were told it happens so few times that's very hard to find stories in the media of it happening.

davers likes this.
  8. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    As said it doesn't fit the " evil guns " narrative. Lefties don't believe there is such a thing as a " good guy with a gun ", unless it's their bodyguard

davers likes this.
  9. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County

Yes, and look how many of them have bodyguards. Also, any of them are armed as well. Remember the story of Carl Rowan, the Black columnist AND gun control advocate....who shot a man with an illegal pistol back in the 80's. They believe that because of who they are, they are above the law.