Why is there so much hate for Jewish people?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Oct 27, 2018.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    There are plenty of the opposite as well. Our country is so full of hatred.

2. w/chunter

w/chunter 6 pointer

Sep 7, 2008
    Cumberland Gap, TN
    In a post a few days before the shooting, Bowers wrote, “Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation. #Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90’s to be ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning.” That same day, Bowers wrote, “amazing amount of division on gab today. glas the overwhelming jew problem has been solved so we can now fight with each other.” In another message, Bowers wrote of Trump, “For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat.” Bowers is a registered voter but is unaffiliated. Online records show that Bowers had no criminal record in the state of Pennsylvania.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I don't know about any reports where he loves Trump but that goes against what he WROTE on Gap, Facebook and Twitter before they pulled 2 of them. Ever NBC said so on their evening news.

4. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I get the idea that the Jewish people can be very confounding in their politics? You would think they would support one pont of view such as personal gun ownership but they often don't. I'm a big fan of Ben Shapiro but he certainly doesn't speak for the majority of Jews.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Something else. The Jews here in the US are much different than the ones in Israel. Over here most of them are liberals, I know a few that are some of the most far left liberals I've ever met. They go so far left then they do NOT support Israel at all.

Think about this a minute. Jews make up a good part of Hollywood, some are the major studio owners and some of the top directors like Steven Spielberg are Jewish. Look how liberal Hollywood is.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    RLWEBB and JR in KY like this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I saw this morning that some of his neighbors were being interviewed and said he hated Trump because Trump was pro- Israel and was really mad for days when Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem. He also was against Trump in 2016 because his son in law was a Jew. Heck Trumps own daughter converted to Judaism when she married him. The left wing media forgets this and it shows how much they will make up anything to throw against Trump.

RLWEBB likes this.
  7. pead

pead Fawn

Jul 17, 2015
    Ohio
    Hosea 5:15 and Matthew 23:39. If satan and his imps can eradicate the Jew there will be none left to fulfill these and bring in the Davidic covenant. God has always reserved a remnant to see this is fulfilled.

8. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Think of what Wildcat just said.
    For a minute, forget the spiritual aspects of what you are saying about the Jews and their ties to Jesus and the Bible. You may realize the Jews here in America do not fit the mold of the Jews in the State of Israel.

Most of you are Conservatives and the Jews in this country hold exactly the Polar Opposite political views and support all the causes I see y'all protesting so loudly about. They finance all the extreme left wing Cantidates, control all the Mainstream Media which spews their propaganda day and night. They fight the Second Amendment at Every opportunity and support outright bans of firearm ownership.

Business dealings? Where do you think the phrase "He Jewed me down in price." Came from?

9. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    The obama liberals and the media side with and sympathize with palestine more than they do isreal. How do you reconcile that fact with what you said above?

10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

I do not quote the Bible, other's do.

Go back and re-read my posts. I said the Jews HERE are different than the ones in Israel.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  11. skruske

skruske Fawn

Oct 6, 2018
    Halfway USA
    Because first and foremost, they are political leftist/liberals. They are far more casual about their religious beliefs in this country.

JR in KY likes this.
  12. pead

pead Fawn

Jul 17, 2015
    Ohio
    Many who are identified as Jewish are Edomites, of Esau. They have perpetual hatred for their brother Jacob(Israel). Ezekiel 35:5. King Herod was an Edomite. I wonder if these are the tares to the wheat Jesus spoke about?

Trophyspike likes this.
  13. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Easy.
    The Obama Liberals and the Jewish controlled media in this country are not in support of the State of Israel. They have proved this many times, just as you said.
    It's like they are a different kind of animal, They are Leftists, Race Baiters, Extreme Liberals (or should I'm say Communists), that have been trying to destroy the USA for decades.
    They obviously don't care about the State of Israel....They care more about their Liberal Agenda and their pocketbooks.

14. One point I’ll make, “Jews” or “Muslims” are just like the “Christians” most of us know, about as righteous as a $5 “hoe” lmao. Just because somebody identifies as “Jewish” doesn’t mean anything. My ex-boss was “Jewish” and could eat any one of you under the table in a pork rib eating contest haha. My point being that the Jews in Israel are likely practicing Jews vs folks in the US with Jewish blood but zero practice of the tenants.

15. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

... and exactly WHY should I care more about the State of Israel than America and my own pocketbook?

IMHO, we’d be better off if we voted our checkbook over our bible. The pure hypocrisy is getting old watching the thumpers waving their bibles while supporting the most immoral administration in US history.