Why is louisville as violent as it is currently.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by CRFmxracer, Sep 21, 2020.

1. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    I graduated highschool in 2012 and then went to Murray State. When I left louisville there were not shootings daily like there is today. Saturday while working on my parents deck with my dad I asked my dad why he thought that was. He thinks there’s more guns on the street. I’m not sure I agree with that. I think gang violence has taken hold over the west end. I mean back 10 years ago if there was a murder it made the paper. Now they don’t even both covering the stories because there’s multiple shootings every day. What’s your thoughts? I know if you live or spend any time in Louisville, you NEED to be carrying.

barney likes this.
  2. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    [​IMG] violence is the police’s fault. Learn something new every day

Lady Hunter likes this.
  3. chadwimc

chadwimc 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Well... It tweren't the Mormons...

aaronc and Meatstick like this.
  4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
  5. childersb24

childersb24 8 pointer

Mar 25, 2010
    They ain’t human. Hopefully they will eventually kill each other out.

yote hunter, JR in KY and Meatstick like this.
  6. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    20 to 70% off at KAY'S that's a GREAT Deal....

invasion36 and Ataulbe1 like this.
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Wait for the Breonna Taylor Grand Jury ruling...then leave town.

JR in KY, barney and CRFmxracer like this.
  8. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Violence is the new normal for democrats. Its part of their plan to gain power. They believe most people will buy into the idea that voters will look to them to settle all the issues that's causing the problems. They call it social justice. We still have the drug and gang problems in most larger cities as well and that still goes back to the policies set by the local governments that largely ignore it. Why ? Because unrest is the goal of the left. They need it and thrive on it for the ignorant voting block they have.

9. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    :rolleyes: ;)

Carl likes this.
  10. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Well to start that’s the way it’s always been in cities all of them now there is more of them , more drugs , and less punishment prisons are a joke and there is very little being done about the drug problem with out prisons being prisons nothing will slow down because no one is scared of prison and they still make money locked up

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    It’s been happening for a while. It’s a rise in gang violence associated with the drug trade. Louisville has been a flagship city on the First 48 for almost a decade. It’s a cesspool run by scumbags. The recent uptick in random violence is due to communist policies enacted by the communist party that is currently attempting to destroy the city, state, and nation at large. This is what their communist revolution looks like.

Drahts, barney, 00noturkey and 3 others like this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    What happened at that restaurant this weekend? Didn’t someone just open fire and kill three innocent people eating dinner? Was that blm?

barney, Feedman and Thomas Roberts like this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Anyone hear about the Former Cincinnati moeller student being beaten and left for dead up at the university of Dayton?

14. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Broken culture. Gangs give these kids what family is failing to provide but use them as disposable pawns. The community needs to unite against Gang leadership with violence but there are no heroes, and too many cowards. Police are too handcuffed to be effective. Hell the police rough up or kill a criminal (they then achieve hero or martyr status) and cities are burned to the ground.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    Feedman and Thomas Roberts like this.