Why Faux News is right up there with MSNBC in my book

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by drakeshooter, May 28, 2015.

1. The powers that be at Faux News hate Rand and do everything possible to pretend he doesn't exist. He's not going away you old guard, keeping the candidates who lost twice to Obama front and center so Hitlery will run away with it idiots in charge. I hate "news" that doesn't report unbiased news, all the while claiming to be "Fair and balanced" with a straight face. Lmao, what a joke.

http://rare.us/story/fox-news-continues-to-blackout-rand-paul-in-their-poll-coverage/

2. AteUp

AteUp 12 pointer

Mar 14, 2004
    Luavul
    I'm half politically ignorant, but Rand Paul isn't a republican is he? Seems the story is who is the republican candidate is going to be.

3. AteUp

AteUp 12 pointer

Mar 14, 2004
    Luavul
    looks like he is republican now but was independent??

4. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I would be more concerned about any left fielder hiding in klintons spotlight. I remember the same people were soiling britches the last time whilst some were right.

She couldn't win a city council spot but everyone should concentrate on her, even faux(spit) news? Are you related to scott7mm? She is a loser and I would love to see her represent the liberal party.

5. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Depends on polls and wind direction.

6. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    When you use the liberal label of "faux news" I ignore whatever your point may be.
    I would watch Fox more if they got rid of that liberal, pinko, commie, racist, Jerry Rivers...

7. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    But, but, but... Megyn Kelly!

8. mrdux

mrdux Guest

Hey, I'm as right-wing as they come and I despise Carl Rove. I turn it off as fast for him as I do Juan Williams and Alan Coombs. He is no more a Conservative than Hillary is trustworthy. His day will come just like hers.

9. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I don't really watch any news station anymore, because they are all biased in one way or the other. That's their right per our Constitution.

I used to watch Fox News, but when they started running out Carl Rove, who's nothing more than a political stooge for the GOP, as an "expert", I started turning it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

I agree with the op. If you sit back and watch what Fox news reports on, it isn't conservative or liberal it is whatever they can exploit to keep you on the channel. There is no true news reporting anymore. Hillary bashing is where the money is but unfortunately the right will not learn from their mistakes. They trashed Hillary the first time opening the door for Obama. Mark my words it is happening again. She will take the punches and serve as a distraction while some no name garners support. The GOP will have 20 candidates before it is over and none of them will have the cash to win when its all over. The GOP controls the house and the senate but have failed to deliver on their promises. Whats the point anymore. Money talks and the grand experiment is coming to an end.

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Agree 100%.

The wimmins of faux news are something special though...like manzanita said. Megyn kelly is surprisingly more than just a pretty face.

The leprechauns Oreilly and hannity are unbearable.

12. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    who cares what they report, just turn the volume down and watch the hottest women on any news channel. :) Kudos to their HR dept. for having an eye for talent. Kelly, Bream, Huddy, etc.

13. They are hotties. I like my "news" fact-based and unbiased. Faux News (I don't give a $&@% who quit reading when I used "faux", as I generally quit reading your posts when I see who is posting) has gotten as bad as MSNBC, with the joke level of their biasness, lmao. Rand ain't going away.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Fox News is nothing more than controlled opposition--to make you think they're "fair and balanced". They'll "report" only enough to give you that impression.

For cripes sakes, their owner, Rupert Murdoch, raised and gave Killary Clinton money to run for president last time out. Yeah, they're "working for you".

15. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    Fox News, "Fair and Balanced".... What a joke. I hear that garbage on the radio every day.