Why does zone one and two

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
No I don't! But I do believe that it could happen, just like I had a strong suspicion that Obama would end up being elected again. He had the cards stacked in his favor with all of his free riders. And as for the world revolving around someone I think you take the cake. I wont go into name calling like you do I was brought up better to know im not better than anyone else.

Caverun_KY

6 pointer
Nov 21, 2012
Not Here
I said I real doubted it but it could be done if they wanted to. You cant read very good can you? As for the moron statement! You had better watch who you start poking at! They might not take it the right way.
Don't pay any attention to this guy!

He's just acting like a child with the ''name calling''. . . And no, He can't read!. . I found that out in another thread! ;)

Highbow

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 16, 2001
Johnson County, Ky.
What some of you may not even think about but I know is happening, many hunters in an adjoining county are checking their deer in as killed in Johnson Co. and they do that because they want to protect their deer herd and it has really shown this year. So to some it might seem impossible to see the damage in having this done but that is a reason that our numbers are so out of line.

KYBOY

12 pointer
Apr 21, 2005
Floyd,co..Kentucky
What some of you may not even think about but I know is happening, many hunters in an adjoining county are checking their deer in as killed in Johnson Co. and they do that because they want to protect their deer herd and it has really shown this year. So to some it might seem impossible to see the damage in having this done but that is a reason that our numbers are so out of line.

They also do it because Johnson is a zone 3 and that would make a doe legal that wasn't legal in their county..

Latest posts