WHY do we put up with Chinese treachery?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KYote-Krusher, Feb 15, 2021.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    I know why ... because they have bought and compromised the very people and organizations that are supposed to be protecting us.

This is a long read but it makes it extremely clear how the Chinese government is doing everything in it's power to put the United States in a position they can't recover from. If an article like this is public knowledge ... what are they doing that we DON'T know about. Why do we do business with a country that openly cuts our throats at every turn?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/microchip-computers-spy-supermicro/2021/02/15/id/1010040/

We all know why ... and the broad answer is corruption at every level with no consequences for getting caught. :mad:

Carl, NJohnson and carnivore like this.
  2. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    Carl and KYote-Krusher like this.
  3. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    The Chicoms are a virus that have wormed their way into the fabric of the Free World.

4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Millions killed, but the handshakes keep coming.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  5. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    the US by two doctors at least had their hands in the wuhan virus.
    China is big business.
    The US government uses cloud storage, by big business. the same people that want to restrict, free speech. apparently its safer. if ya believe its safer; i got a bridge or two to sell ya.

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Do you remember the scene in Dances with Wolves when the chief is asking John Dunbar how many white men are coming? John knows they will be conquered within a generation and have already lost. I get that sense about the Chinese. The plan is in play, our leaders already know it, and have become rich enabling and signing “treaties.”
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/enriqu...china-has-already-won-youbet/?sh=18a0e7cc377f

JR in KY and High Rack like this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That is a good analogy.

00noturkey and TripleGee like this.
  8. Meanwhile in our country we debate whether men should use women’s restrooms. Yeah, they’re gonna kick our ass.

9. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

We wouldn’t win a good old fashioned ground war. I’ve said that for years. It would have to be nuclear (which would destroy us all). Half of our military sides with the ones in favor of men using women’s restrooms these days.

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I disagree wholeheartedly. We are still vastly superior to them militarily, despite their massive population. They would starve to death.

carnivore likes this.
  11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

I hope you’re right Ed. Unfortunately, I work with a lot of what we send to the military. Maybe there’s enough older career folks to hold it down. I would say the military makes a man/woman out of some of them...not all of them. Also, people on here speak of the “chit hitting the fan” and military siding with the people. I have my doubts on that one too since since our military continues to be more and more liberal.

TripleGee and JR in KY like this.
  12. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

I hope that is "Tin Foil Hat" stuff ... if it's even close to being true ... we should declare war TODAY and let the missiles fly ... if they're gonna' kill us all anyway, let's find out right now who has the best defense system.

Of course ... I realize that getting Joe and his handlers to do ANYTHING to their Comrades in China has about as much chance of happening as Mitch Rompola getting another (?) world record buck. :rolleyes:

cedar ridge and Feedman like this.
  13. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    They dont need to invade. They might be able to destroy our economy (and the dollar) without shedding blood. We have become overly dependent on them for manufacturing. If they do need to hurt us biological warfare seems like a real possibility as well. Again no boots on the ground.

EdLongshanks and KYote-Krusher like this.
  14. The ChiComs are showing us in real time how to take us out without firing a shot.

00noturkey, TripleGee, barney and 4 others like this.