Who's been through a divorce after being married 30+ years?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by 300winmag, Mar 26, 2020.

1. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Turns out he did fine. If you are in your 50's and not a screw up you will have women lining up to take care of you. At any given time for the next 7 yrs he had at least 4 girlfriends whom one of them was my age. So moveon it will work out.
    Taken from Yote Hunter post...

Boy, that's the truth. Women here are like Buzzards at a Funeral. Seen it many times, last month an old lady died and the Vultures were Circling the old 70 yr old man at the funeral home.
    The old Widder women all want to be taken care of. Seems the older and sicker the old man is, the worse they act.
    I'm gonna Lock my Doors from the Witches if my Wife ever passes before me.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  2. The sheer numbers of middle aged and beyond lonely, horn dog women out there is crazy. So are a lot of them too lol.

yote hunter and Feedman like this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Just remember those sheer numbers out there at some point in time someone got tired of putting up with their BS.

Brody, JR in KY, Meatstick and 2 others like this.
  4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Exactly! Most of the middle aged milfs, cougars, whatever you want to call them ended up that way for a reason. I live in Lexington, and as many of you know have worked in public ed for many years. I’m happily married, but “I know a thing or two because I’ve seen a thing or two.” Deal with a lot of people. Of course, I can’t bad mouth any of them, all of our friends who were once married and we hung out with are now divorced. My wife and I have outlasted them all. A few I never thought would have split. Sad, really sad. As a matter of fact, we gained our current hunting spot from the family a friend of mine married into. They split like 4 years ago and we rarely see the people who own the land until hunting season. We’re probably on borrowed time with our hunting spot.

Timholt70 likes this.