Wholesale inflation climbs 11% in April, remaining near 40-year high

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
I know several people like GG. Work your life saving money, making some investments, prepping for retirement. Then you go and vote democrat. GG, you do understand that democrats want to take more of your hard earned money and spend it for you because they know how to better than you do right? All the ones I know are financial stable for retirement through investing throughout their lives and living frugal, for that bright and shining moment. Some are over that $400k tax bracket Biden talks about, but yet they vote for these clowns and defend them to tax them more??? Am I missing something here?
Don’t hope for a breakthrough with minds like his, as you might as well hold your breath. He is a convicted ideologue, and lost to all logic. He will most certainly support legislation that hurts his neighbors, while helping those who are unknown and undeserving as for spite, pure control through those in power since minds with his level of sickness are often cruel, naturally agitating, very disgruntled, snarling, disgusting, and dropped jawed-purely meathead.

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
The jealousy y'all have over this guy is astonishing. I think your jealousy comes from the fact that he is confident and has sympathy and is now retired and can hunt and fish whenever he wants, while y'all are fighting commies and bickering about all the poor people trying to steal what you have- must be a miserable existence.
You are shitting us with garbage like this, right? Da da da ta da….I bet many on here that argue with Dumbass policy proposed by certain others have enough money, time, and adventure that you and your buddy can swim in, or do your interpretative dance, whatever floats your whack- job boats . Jealous; aaaah, nope, just trying to help those who plagued by dumbass ideology. Someone please post another one of those ape shit pics for this man as his post deserves it for sure!

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
You are shitting us with garbage like this, right? Da da da ta da….I bet many on here that argue with Dumbass policy proposed by certain others have enough money, time, and adventure that you and your buddy can swim in, or do your interpretative dance, whatever floats your whack- job boats . Jealous; aaaah, nope, just trying to help those who plagued by dumbass ideology. Someone please post another one of those ape shit pics for this man as his post deserves it for sure!
Sounds like you have lots of unresolved shitting and dancing fantasies buddy. Ever thought of getting some serious therapy?

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
Oh no, got another closet Homo guys.. So many coming out of the closet here!
Ha, ha, nope; I like T&A of the born that way female kind, but you’re quite the sport, aren’t you killer? Do you have something against gays; I mean calling everyone “ homo” like some sort of insult of the 80’s. Christian Laettner BS.? Dooork. Ape worthy dill weed, lol Please gather some modern comebacks, time warp, my man. Like I said the party’s waiting for you.

Last edited:

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
At this point he is nothing more than a 3rd grade troll making everybody responding dance to stupid shit. Ignore.
3rd grade meaning I'm in the 3rd grade or 3rd grade meaning low quality?-which I would take offense to. And this is coming from someone who every other word is Retard and Moron? This forum has its high points, then quickly retreats into a middle school study hall so please excuse me for trying to fit in

Lmao the board retard discussing “depth of thought” is irony to the extreme. You haven’t posted one intelligent, original or in “depth” thought in all of the years you’ve been here. Zero, I challenge you to repost ONE that isn’t “you guys are dumb”, “you guys suck”, or some other childish ad hominem attack with nary one word over 5 letters lol. At least you’re consistently retarded.

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
Wow, looks like the new guy figured you all out pretty quick. Although, that’s probably not much of a compliment considering you all have the depth of thought of a mud puddle.
Wow, you’re a friggin genius lampshade. How do you conjure up such novel insults? Mud puddle, so brilliant! I just love the court jester in action.

Latest posts