Wholesale inflation climbs 11% in April, remaining near 40-year high

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
I don’t see the black immigrant dyke holding this job very long. That’s what happens when you hire people based upon intersectionality and not merit. Sometimes you inadvertently hire a tard that checks all of the irrelevant boxes.
Oh, they will keep her there. Biden should be impeached the moment they red team take back the house and senate, but that won't happen, not because they are in puss mode "which they will be', but because we would be left with Camel Toe. When you want to stay in power, just hire people dumber than you AKA, the US government as a whole.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Oh, they will keep her there. Biden should be impeached the moment they red team take back the house and senate, but that won't happen, not because they are in puss mode "which they will be', but because we would be left with Camel Toe. When you want to stay in power, just hire people dumber than you AKA, the US government as a whole.
A guy on Jesse Kelly said that same thing. Yes these pieces of shit are intentionally destroying the republic….but they are also intentionally putting really stupid people in positions in order to protect themselves and their agenda.

Brit's and Birds

10 pointer
Nov 24, 2008
Oldham County
Sounds like folks here are a little jealous of your achievements and hard work GG. Congratulations on achieving the American Dream- Go to work and pay your taxes then live the good life afterwards chasing birds.
Geez... that's the second time recently where you have clung to GG's short and curlies. Get a room if you want to blow each other.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I just feel like I go a lot dumber after listening to that explanation.
There was no explanation. She found a pre planned talking point with a few words in common to the question and tried to hammer it to fit. She had absolutely no idea how to answer how higher taxes would help with inflation. That’s how stupid and economically illiterate communists are.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
There was no explanation. She found a pre planned talking point with a few words in common to the question and tried to hammer it to fit. She had absolutely no idea how to answer how higher taxes would help with inflation. That’s how stupid and economically illiterate communists are.
Be interesting to see how she answers some more of these hard questions. Before long, Doosey will be called a racist for picking on her by asking hard questions.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Geez... that's the second time recently where you have clung to GG's short and curlies. Get a room if you want to blow each other.
Jesus … we don’t know each other.

Are you so damn insecure you can’t fathom 2 other people not agreeing with you?

I thought the red team was all about working, responsibility, family, etc.

We’ll … intercourse you … I’ve checked all those boxes and blown up your stereotypical bullshit.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Jesus … we don’t know each other.

Are you so damn insecure you can’t fathom 2 other people not agreeing with you?

I thought the red team was all about working, responsibility, family, etc.

We’ll … intercourse you … I’ve checked all those boxes and blown up your stereotypical bullshit.
Sooooo are you related with Godblessky? Are you man lovers and do unnatural stuff? Or both?