Wholesale inflation climbs 11% in April, remaining near 40-year high

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
6,176
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Public/private partnerships hardly constitute “work.” You were ultimately paid by the tax payer. Don’t be a liar on top of a goobermint dependent. Who are you trying to fool?
Jesus, you are such a dumbass.

NEVER earned a wage paid by taxpayer $$$, other than a summer job in HS working for the BoE.

All $$$ earned in the so called “Capitalist” system.

I basically blow up every liberal stereotype you all blather on a about.
 

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
2,244
West Kentucky
Inflation is inconvenient. When the petrodollar starts flooding back to the US. Hyperinflation will be crushing. Hopefully we can hold it together globally to even witness that.
 

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
3,299
In The Tree Next To Ya
The most sickening and at the same time hilarious thing I’m seeing I’d Biden blaming Trump for the current problems. Obama did the same thing but this is a new level of stupid. 75% of the public thinks he’s taking us in the wrong direction. The biggest question is, what’s the other 25% thinking?
If Tide pods come in assorted flavors and which of the 37 genders they wanna be today.
 

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
16,771
You can't get there from here.
The most sickening and at the same time hilarious thing I’m seeing I’d Biden blaming Trump for the current problems. Obama did the same thing but this is a new level of stupid. 75% of the public thinks he’s taking us in the wrong direction. The biggest question is, what’s the other 25% thinking?

You need to google some liberal video clips on YouTube. You'll be shocked. There are folks out there who think republicans threaten democracy. It shouldn't amaze me given there are people like AOC and those who think there are 100 different genders. But one thing is for certain, you can tell that there is no changing their minds. It's scary as hell.

Look up some of the good morning Britian clips of of Piers Morgan(a liberal) getting into arguments with the gender weird. There is one where a black trans is explaining how ALL white people are racist.
 

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
133
mason co
Who the hell do you think you’re talking about?

I hauled my ass up and went to work for 39 years … probably paid more taxes than 95% of the posters here.

I’m now retired because I EARNED it.
Sounds like folks here are a little jealous of your achievements and hard work GG. Congratulations on achieving the American Dream- Go to work and pay your taxes then live the good life afterwards chasing birds.
 


Latest posts

Top