Who is out this morning

jbake74

6 pointer
Oct 16, 2010
Nothing like the sound of 2 bucks fighting when you are sitting on the stand right b fore daylight. Thinking it was only my 2 young 6 points i see regularly but i was wrong this morning. Has it got more daylight i could see that there was 3 deer in the food plot and 1 of them was a bigger buck possibly a shooter. You can guess what happens next they leave right before it gets daylight enough to possilbly get a shot off LOL. Great start for the morning none the less. Good luck to those out this am.

BucksnBeards3

6 pointer
Apr 9, 2014
edmonson county
Thats cool goo start to your morning. Im in a tree as well havent seen anything yet. Im on my lease and my three best buds are with me we are all spread out pretty well. Its actually my wedding day and they are my groomsmen haha I needed one last good hunt as a single man. Hoping ill get a wedding buck. If not its fine I love just being out. Good luck everybody.

atb1180

Fawn
Oct 29, 2013
Jumped a few does walking in this morning. Other than that its been pretty quite. Had alot more activity on yesterdays camera check so hopefully theyll be on there feet soon

jbake74

6 pointer
Oct 16, 2010
Well they came back. It was young 6 point i see just about everytime i get out and a spike. They came back out and played around a while. After about 15 minutes the bigger one pops back out. Got within 30 yards. I was tempted but i let him walk. He is a 2 year old 6 point i call fork. My first pictures of him last year he was a fork horn but i watched him grow into a 6. He blew up this year but he is still a 6 point. Got some good footage of the 6 point fighting. Congrats on your wedding day wish you the best. My opinion couldn't be a better bachalor pRty than being in the woods.

blake89sr

Spike
Apr 13, 2008
Just had an eight and young doe at 5 yards in front of me and an old doe behind me at ten yards somehow got stood up turned around and smoked the old nanny

kywallace69

12 pointer
Aug 18, 2008
Zone 1
I seen a yote but couldn't get a shot. Seen two does in the field at sunrise but they vanished. Just enjoying the beautiful morning and peacefulness. That is really what I hunt for after a stressful week at work.

Thwack

6 pointer
Sep 14, 2013
I see deer mid to late morning usually. Today saw two small does, could have been the same deer twice, I'm not sure. Could have shot her, but she was really small, probably a yearling. I know they taste the best, but I want to fill the freezer, not one shelf. Hopefully a longnosed slickhead shows up this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blake89sr

Spike
Apr 13, 2008
20140927_085615.jpg h]

Attachments

• 20140927_092257.jpg
    20140927_092257.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Latest posts