Who is more quilty?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by maxcam, Jul 19, 2011.

1. maxcam

maxcam 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2005
  2. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    Do I think she's guilty? Yes. Do I think she should have been found guilty in court based on what evidence they had? No. As I understand law, this was a highly circumstantial case. Apparently it was much easier to convict on circumstantial evidence 20 or 30 years ago, because with new technology such as DNA, jury's want and expect definitive proof, and when they don't have it, people walk.

That probably has nothing to do with your question, but that sums up how I feel about all this crap.

3. maxcam

maxcam 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2005
    I think she is guilty as well......Im just not convinced of what....... I am just curious if people think that the prosecution went over the line with what they did?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  4. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Welcome to Fantasy Island Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    The Island
    So how does he know his software is right now?

That girl is guilty as sin and her move to California only goes to further the argument that she's planning on making $ off of getting away with murder.

5. maxcam

maxcam 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2005
    How did the prosecution know that the software was right initially? Either way it only clouds the evidence even more.

I'm not saying she is innocent..... I am saying that the prosecution blew it but I do think that after listening to jurors and alternate jurors who heard all the evidence presented, there was reasonable doubt....... Toss on top of that fire the fact that they knowingly did not divulge the report submitted to them from the software analyst and you have a prosecutor that is incompetent at best and at the very least criminal..... In my opinion.

6. kycooner

kycooner 8 pointer

May 2, 2007
    I pretty much kept up on the trail as it was going on, IMO if the jury had not been sequestered ,they would of found her guilty. The public done had her lynched before the trail ever started, and if they would of had a chance to watch Nancy Grace and her lynching partner Jane Velez-Mitchell a nite or two they would of probably came back with a guilty verdict.

A high profile case here locally, the David Cam murder trail ,that jury should be sequestered also ,so this man can finally get a fair trail.

I watch several of the Dateline shows .and you will be surprised at just how many people get convicted on circumstantial evidence .

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

The prosecution shot for the moon and landed in Arkansas. Guilty or not it's over and time to move on. Lot's of things didn't add up but they were not part of the charges. No parent could let a child go missing that long without contacting the police at some point unless they had something to hide. Even if the little girl drown by accident like was hinted any normal person would have dialed 911 rather than act like nothing happened. That is one strange family thats one thing for sure.

Those two TV talking heads Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell had her hung long before the trial ever started. Now all you see is those two trying to cover their butt's. Maybe they should have been in charge of the prosecution rather then those the state of Florida put in charge. I would most likely shot several holes in my tv if they were...can't stand either of them.

8. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    I agree with Quackr: Casey Anthony is guilty as sin!

However, if the prosecution attorneys deliberately and knowingly failed to provide the defense with exculpatory evidence and knowing and deliberately continued to make false claims to the jury regarding that evidence, EVERY one of 'em should be disbarred and put in prison for at least 25 years.