Who is going to Twin Oaks?

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
I'm going but not camping. We're rolling out super early and returning late Saturday!

Missing Tradfest has me looking forward to this one.

Last edited:

koger

Fawn
Mar 7, 2022
Monticello, KY
I went many years, set up as a vendor selling knives, used bows and making strings. I just found out that I have no rotator cuff left in my right arm, no way to repair it, so my bow shooting days are over. Sad, I have been a recurve shooter since I was 10 and am knocking on 60. Great shoot, vendors and as good of folk as you will ever meet.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
I went many years, set up as a vendor selling knives, used bows and making strings. I just found out that I have no rotator cuff left in my right arm, no way to repair it, so my bow shooting days are over. Sad, I have been a recurve shooter since I was 10 and am knocking on 60. Great shoot, vendors and as good of folk as you will ever meet.
How ya been Sam? Our first tradfest you were there. My grandson was your biggest customer . He got me, his grandmother, his mother, father, step mother, any relative he could find to buy him a knife. Kids pockets were all full! What a con man he is ! 😂

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
I shot with a group of guys today that were so ornery a like green maple tree 2 feet in diameter and 60 ft tall snapped off 10ft above ground and tried to crush them. Im amazed i was not struck by lightning, or a plumetting airline jet. Someone trying to tell us something? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
It was in fact, a great day! I wish Carp, Mark and Dustin could have been there with us.

Thanks for joining us for a good time with all the camaraderie and shooting.........even at Sasquatch! ........(the poor beast!) LOL!

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
It was in fact, a great day! I wish Carp, Mark and Dustin could have been there with us.

Thanks for joining us for a good time with all the camaraderie and shooting.........even at Sasquatch! ........(the poor beast!) LOL!
Sounds like a blast! But Revival season is in full swing.
Dustin was there unless there as a different shoot he went to. He did us Ky boys proud. Hopefully he will get on here and give some details.

Latest posts