Who heads small game at KDFWR

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by perrymax, Feb 17, 2003.

1. schuyler olt

schuyler olt 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2002
    Adam,
    Good luck with your career, and I'm certain there are several of us here who could probably be persuaded to go to bat for you. Here at UofL, the students are raising h over the police force. It's good to see one raising h for the hunters!

2. Multi, who me, show up and stir the pot? nah, one of this forums finest openly addressed the issue of hiring directly to DC and look what happened. Also my stance on other topics such as the mgt of Central Wma is also the stance by every other biologist in the state, but nothing can be done about it due to field trial assoc relationship with Bennett. when Bennett tells Gassett to go ahead with mowing to appease the bird doggers, there is nothing any of us can do about it. jimmy just likes to stop in on occassion and see what is going on in this state. i just like to give my opinion on things. take care, jimmy neutron

3. Xtreme

Xtreme Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Adam, I damn sure hope your dreams come true. As far as a "know it all kid"....well....I just wish there were a bunch more kids like you because a lot of us are not getting any younger.

Son you can hunt anything any time any day with me and I'll respect and treat you like a man. Hell, you are a man.[;)]

" To ride, shoot straight and speak the truth"

4. Larry Carter

Larry Carter 8 pointer

Mar 2, 2003
    Crab Orchard, Ky, USA.
    [:)] I appreciate everyone being nice to the boy. He is passionate about wildlife habitat and doing what's best for multiple species. Might be a touch outspoken and honest to be a state employee though! I might take some credit [or condemnation] for his attitudes about wildlife issues. He can't help it,I raised him that way. I guess for employment all those miles and years tromping the fields actually hunting might put him outside the norm for the "modern" wildlife managers. He might not get the responces hunters need on habitat improvements but I can guarantee it won't be from lack of effort or being two faced. If and when you meet him you'll like him as a hunting type biology man.

5. Darton73

Darton73 6 pointer

Dec 9, 2001
    In defense of the "modern" wildlife managers of KY, I can't think of too many that aren't avid sportsmen themselves.

Brian Grossman
    Darton73@alltel.net