White House vs. Fox

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/12/white-house-escalates-war-words-fox-news/

"As for Dunn's complaint about Fox News' coverage of the Obama campaign, a study by the Pew Research Center showed that 40 percent of Fox News stories on Obama in the last six weeks of the campaign were negative. Similarly, 40 percent of Fox News' stories on Obama's Republican opponent, Sen. John McCain, were negative.

On CNN, by contrast, there was a 22-point disparity in the percentage of negative stories on Obama (39 percent) and McCain (61 percent). The disparity was even greater at MSNBC, according to Pew, where just 14 percent of Obama stories were negative, compared to a whopping 73 percent of McCain stories -- a spread of 59 points."

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
If anyone had a right to complain about the media attacking him, it was Bush. I could be wrong, but I don't recall EVER hearing him complain or make excuses.

M

mrdux

This is the first shot of the battle to shut down Fox News and conservative talk radio. Let them pull the plug on conservatives' only source for legitimate information, the war will be soon behind.

"Instead of governing, the White House continues to be in campaign mode, and Fox News is the target of their attack mentality," he said. "Perhaps the energy would be better spent on the critical issues that voters are worried about."
Blankley suggested the war on Fox News is unpresidential.

The man really is still in campaign mode. I'm sick of seeing his mug everywhere. When the election was over and he was finally sworn in I thought his face appearing on every web news site or television news cast was over, but I was wrong. He was even on the opener of MNF tonight, pitching something or other.:rolleyes:

bowhunter08

10 pointer
Dec 29, 2007
Paris, Ky
They just don't like being questions that they don't like. Fox is the only news channel that will ask them the tough questions that they don't want to anwser. Glad to see out tax dollars being wasted on something as petty as this.:mad:

kyquackin

6 pointer
Feb 20, 2007
muhlenberg county
This could potentially hurt the white house pretty bad if they do not back off. I could be wrong but I don't see this coming. Something interesting I did notice. Was Dunn's comment, that Obama would appear on Fox news in the future.

raktrakr

Cyber-Hunter
Jan 20, 2002
central ky
We have wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and a bad economy and they're worried about FOX news? Do you see where thier priorities are? And to save some of you the trouble, yes, I heard the same comment on GLENN BECK yesterday

killinmammals

12 pointer
Nov 6, 2005
In a VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
This could potentially hurt the white house pretty bad if they do not back off. I could be wrong but I don't see this coming. Something interesting I did notice. Was Dunn's comment, that Obama would appear on Fox news in the future.
And if he does appear on Fox news, every time he is asked a question there will be a conveinient problem with his ear peice, giving one of his little minions time to type up an answer on a teleprompter that really doesn't even answer the question but changes the subject all together, kinda like any time he has been questioned or speaks without a speach that someone else wrote for him

Latest posts