Where's the ammo and primers Part 2

257Wmag

6 pointer
Oct 7, 2015
NC
Wish they would be honest, we’re keeping supply where it is so we can maximize profits without having to invest in expansion. Why expand when you can grow profits without having to expend any corp capital? Not mad about it, it’s a business but don’t BS the public either.

Only frustration I have is they are advertising just as heavily as ever for products that aren’t in store shelves or even available on line. Who wants to see adds for new rounds that they can’t get there hands on even if they are willing to pay the premium prices they’re charging?

Aug 31, 2021
Livingston, Ky.
It's going to be a tough go. I will pay fair prices but not this pure greed n the need of it. Had a friend come by for a short visit. Told me him n our other friend were not going ML hunting this Fall. They could not find fair priced 209 primers n such. I gave him 100, 209 primers in the pack, 75 300 gr sabots. I have their Triple 7 needs covered. Looks like i will really be killing tick toters with Archery this Fall

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
It's going to be a tough go. I will pay fair prices but not this pure greed n the need of it. Had a friend come by for a short visit. Told me him n our other friend were not going ML hunting this Fall. They could not find fair priced 209 primers n such. I gave him 100, 209 primers in the pack, 75 300 gr sabots. I have their Triple 7 needs covered. Looks like i will really be killing tick toters with Archery this Fall
KY Gun Co in Paducah has had true black powder. I bought some FFFg from them this year. Dunhams in Madisonville has been loaded up on #11 primers dunno about 209.

Ive been ordering 240gr PA Conical .50 cal from Midway USA. My muskets oughta run another year.

KyMart

Fawn
Dec 13, 2015
New report out: DHS, IRS, even the federal railroad retirement board are buying up rounds to the tune of 3/4 million dollars per dept. Evidently, the DHS needs to stock up in case of some sort of homeland security up rising. IRS and the FRRRB, huh? High prices and shortages cause legal gunowners to conserve, cut down on practice or stop. The shortage is manufactured by this administration.

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.
Castle jewelry store in Nicholasville has fiochi brand 209 primers. 5000 for 500 bucks. Not sure if they have smaller quantities.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
New report out: DHS, IRS, even the federal railroad retirement board are buying up rounds to the tune of 3/4 million dollars per dept. Evidently, the DHS needs to stock up in case of some sort of homeland security up rising. IRS and the FRRRB, huh? High prices and shortages cause legal gunowners to conserve, cut down on practice or stop. The shortage is manufactured by this administration.
Seems like the very same thing was going on, when Obama was in office. Various "Alphabet" groups, buying up ammunition, in order to keep it out of reach of legal gun owners.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Seems like the very same thing was going on, when Obama was in office. Various "Alphabet" groups, buying up ammunition, in order to keep it out of reach of legal gun owners.
I wonder if it’s not actually a retirement investment for some of them. Maybe the state retirements can do that. Kentucky should offer you 1,000,000 rounds upon retiring or monthly checks.

Latest posts