When things on TV were really funny

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
My entire family has restarted the Andy Griffith show for the umpteenth time and playing dominoes after dinner/before bed. I need another easily accessible show to introduce them to. What am I forgetting? What show is family friendly, wholesome….but great entertainment that I’m not thinking of from years past? I’m not a Waltons guy, or Leave it to Beaver. Where can I find Bonanza?

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
My entire family has restarted the Andy Griffith show for the umpteenth time and playing dominoes after dinner/before bed. I need another easily accessible show to introduce them to. What am I forgetting? What show is family friendly, wholesome….but great entertainment that I’m not thinking of from years past? I’m not a Waltons guy, or Leave it to Beaver. Where can I find Bonanza?
TV Land is your friend.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Petticoat junction, Real McCoy's. Green acres. See em when I'm flipping channels. Bonanza, gunsmoke, wagon train are all on DirecTV.