Dec 1, 2006
Kornfield County,KY
All of rifle season,Im retired
_MG_5629.JPG

RKM

Fawn
Aug 27, 2020
Prospect
Last week of October. And the entire week of thanksgiving.
And I’ll have about 5 auxiliary days that’ll be paired with a weekend depending on the weather.
Usually take the Thursday Friday off before rifle. It’s weather dependent though.
I save almost all my days for these two months.
Sounds awesome. You must have a honey hole somewhere in central KY👍

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Leaving next Thursday to hunt 5 days in Manitoba for waterfowl. Once I'm done getting my fill of ducks I'm gonna hit the KY woods and see if I can end the drought! I'm retired to so any day I can get the right wind I'll be in the woods.

east_ky_hunter

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2010
East Ky
I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to take off rifle season for quite a while. Receive 5 and half weeks now so I may try to take off the week before next year too. Seems like the peak happens the week before.

lrrygrg

Fawn
Oct 5, 2009
I retired in March so pretty much whenever. My problem is due to health issues, my cousin sold their 200 acre farm in Mercer County. It was a beautiful farm for hunting and it's been divided up into 10 acre mini farms. I get sick every time I think about it. This year I'll be limited to NC and OK. Next year I'll be looking hard for another spot in KY. I love coming home to hunt.

Latest posts