When’s Lunch?

James Scott White

6 pointer
Oct 17, 2020
Rowan County
I always hunt as much as I can opening weekend of rifle. Sometimes I bring lunch and sit all day.

Killed a yote this morning and passed on a couple young bucks. Today’s wind has me ready to crawl out and go make some soup but I love to see those mature bucks moving around noon as it does happen this time of year.

When y’all breaking? Are you breaking? And whatcha gonna eat?

turkeyhunter91

12 pointer
Apr 3, 2007
I'm planning on sitting all day, I'm not sure if I will. I would love to kill a midday buck I never have, just seems to not work out for me even when I sit all day. I packed in enough food and drinks to last a while haha. I filled my big thermos with coffee and have drank about half of it though.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
I always hunt as much as I can opening weekend of rifle. Sometimes I bring lunch and sit all day.

Killed a yote this morning and passed on a couple young bucks. Today’s wind has me ready to crawl out and go make some soup but I love to see those mature bucks moving around noon as it does happen this time of year.

Should come over this way, tons of coyotes calling, "James, come get me, I'm all yours".

39•F, I'm still breaking without even having started but did bother to let my dogs outside to do their business. Brunch, think I might make an omelette with black forest ham, onions, garlic, tomatoes, and some Boar's Head pepperjack cheese adding a good share of ground peppercorns. Going to brew some hot tea, first, and hopefully you have a hot thermos of something with you, so that you don't freeze to death.

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
70F4A203-715B-4775-8A2E-532F4FC088F8.jpeg

In about 5 minutes.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
I just got down and moved my coyote back behind me and now getting ready to feast on peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cheese puffs and maybe have a cow tail or granola bar haha

I absolutely love peanut butter and jelly or with just plain honey sandwiches, and I am not a big sandwich fan at all. Only a few type of sandwiches will I prepare and eat. This one may very well sound strange but it is spaghetti sandwiches. That is my favorite of all, and as soon as I finish preparing this omelette, to which I did add more than previously mentioned including baby bella shrooms, I am going to start the long process of making some spaghetti with meat sauce. That means that I can have delicious spaghetti sandwiches for lunch tomorrow! Try them, if you have yet to do so. Can even spice them up like sloppy joe's but much better.

I'm serious about people heading this way to manage some coyotes. I would tend to believe that the various land owners around here would pay for that service, but I don't know for sure. They certainly aren't managing all well by themselves.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.

Don't break. Leave at dark.

Latest posts