What's there next target?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PUBLIC RAT, Jun 19, 2020.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    If antifa is cruising kyhunting.net for ideas....they are doing it wrong and need to rethink their revolutionary mission.

Tankt and Meatstick like this.
  2. Tankt

Tankt 6 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    I would be happy to show Antifa the errors of their ways

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    If antifa is cruising kentuckyhunting.net in a “reconnaissance mission“....they are doing it wrong and need to rethink their revolution.

Winchester94 likes this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    A former Soviet Intelligence Officer once told me that there is no such thing as too much intel.

5. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Fox guest Ben Shapiro said we're about 5 seconds from a big group of people trying to demolish mount Rushmore. Governor of South Dakota says not on my watch.

6. Dreamhunter

Dreamhunter 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2013
    They all need to be hunted down and put we’re they need to be and it’s not a good place a bunch of thugs destroying our way of life and our country when is true Americans going to stand up and stop this the time is now before it really gets out of hand.if anything do it for our children they have been a lot of young boys to men bleed out on foreign soil for this country god bless USA .

7. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    My wife was talking to a friend in Texas a few minutes ago. She said a large crowd of the ANTIFA Thugs and BLM were wanting to tear down The Alamo last night.
    It didn't happen and Police said it wasn't Going to happen.

8. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Remind me why the Alamo is racist. I cant keep up with this bs. Nauseating.

9. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 8 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Over heard couple cops talking yesterday evening. One ask the other did that bunch show up at perryville battle field I guess they'd got a call they was on the way

10. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    I just heard ester call Ripley(who was saying lamont was his son) a n***er on Sanford & son. Fred G just grinned real big lol. I think its the only episode I seen them 2 get along.
    I'm thinking they'll take ARCHIE off air too in time but hopefully these freaks don't pick up the 5 channels I get. o_O

Dark Cloud likes this.
  11. Most people don’t know it but Archie, Carroll O’Connor, was a flaming leftie in real life just like his buddy Rob Reiner. That’s why they touched on all the controversial topics of the day on the shows.

00noturkey likes this.
  12. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    You're right I wouldn't have ever guessed that. I guess that's showbiz. Just searched rob Reiner bc I thought you was referring to meathead but wasn't sure. Didn't take long to figure out he's a flaming liberal as per the search said he tweeted "a vote for trump is a vote for death". :eek::confused:
    that's why I don't search actors or entertainers political affiliation... I don't wanna know. Nowadays you don't have to search many anyway because they can't help but blurt it out instead of doing their damn job...which is entertainment not running for office:rolleyes:

bondhu and drakeshooter like this.
  13. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    My view on this current crisis is: Why isn't the government stepping in and arresting these protesters who are destroying public and federal property?? Sound like our government is nothing more than a "Paper Tiger", by allowing these acts to occur.

drakeshooter likes this.
  14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    The Democratic government is the reason they are protesting, they are the fuel on the fire!
    They are allowing it because it erases the history of the Democratic party and allows those who they depressed to feel better and give them a sense of revenge!
    If Trump does anything it will be used against him and may hurt his position in the black community come election day.

It's a well orgistrated plan that our Democratic government along with Obama and the Clinton's have put together to crash Donald Trumps 2020 presidential run!