Whats THE weather LIKE in KY in NOVEMBER?

eDuck

6 pointer
Nov 3, 2004
Webster Co
I've seen it snow as early as October 31. I've also seen below zero temperatures. I've also seen 80 degree days. Those are the extremes.

If I was betting daily highs in the low 60's lows at night in the low 40's or high 30's.

It will probably rain too.

May 29, 2005
Alabama
Yeah I'd say 20-80 about covers it. First 6 days I hunted last year the highs were 76-82. About 40ish at night. The last 3 days I was there, the highs stayed in the 40's and got into the 20's the last 2 mornings. Only rained one day, which was less than what I usually see. Better go prepared for anything.

huntr467

12 pointer
Feb 2, 2004
Marion Ky. Crittenden county
Like everyone has said it really varies. Bring something for the rain for sure. A good rain suit so you can sit....its a bad trip if you cant hunt cuz the rain....trust me the deer dont stop moving. It has been fairly mild temp wise in recent yrs. although they are predicting some early cold weather this yr. good luck

RutNBuck

12 pointer
Dec 10, 2001
Northern Ky
several years back in november i was sitting comfortable in my tree stand hadnt really seen much action when all of a sudden i heard distant sirens going off and as i looked in that direction i could see what i thought was black smoke rising to the skies ...turns out it was a huge tornado just less then a 1/2 from me i of course didnt know that at the time when i got done hunting i found out that it wiped a small sundivision to shreds and it killed a lady and injured her children.....after the fact folks in the town had awesome pics of it (was even shown on that discovery tv show)

me being strapped in a tree man that wouldnt have been a good thing at all..lucky for me it just missed me.....the neat part about it is when they took pics of it touching the ground it would then be on the ground and the air BUT open in the middle as though nothing was there pretty neat pixs...thats one of the things that freak me out the most is twisters

Latest posts