Whats in your back pack???

PHILIPRILEY16

8 pointer
Nov 7, 2009
I'm hunting my own farm out my back door so I carry a pack but usually don't have a lot in it. Almost all year it will have t.p.,calls,scent,scent killer and a drink with a extra release. You don't know how many times that extra release has saved me from another trip

hunter40502

8 pointer
Mar 5, 2014
Washington County
I'm a minimalist and like to have as little as possible for 2 reasons. The less I have on stand, the less chance of a deer smelling me, and the less to have to carry. Grunt tube, release, range finder, strap for my safety belt, extra release in case I drop or lose the main one, and nuts if I'm staying on stand all day.

TP, wipes, surgical gloves, string, ButtOut,, med trash bag, knives, carcass tag, binoculars, rangefinder, sandwich, water bottle, pee bottle, and, when the weather calls for it, cold weather gear that I put on after getting settled in the blind

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I'm a minimalist and like to have as little as possible for 2 reasons. The less I have on stand, the less chance of a deer smelling me, and the less to have to carry. Grunt tube, release, range finder, strap for my safety belt, extra release in case I drop or lose the main one, and nuts if I'm staying on stand all day.

I never go without my nuts either. :)

Monster01

8 pointer
Dec 9, 2013
What kind of portable cell phone chargers are you guys using?
Rav power 3000 mil amp it also reads sd cards it creates alittle wifi signal ur phone can comunicate with . its capable of doing alot more than i use it for but it works great for my purpose.
I bought a 10$ card reader at wally world and it is really better for checking pictures but the rav power will delete them too. So i just carry both .

Jul 12, 2015
I dont carry a pack except very rare occasions. everything I take goes on my belt or a pocket. wallet etc, goes in my pants pocket. pen and paper in a shirt pocket. knife is a KABAR on my belt, case trapper in my pocket. hanky in a back pocket. pistol on my belt with canteen . book in a pocket. some rope or drag on a pocket. spare mag/ammo in a shirt pocket. maybe snack or two in a jacket pocket. thats about it. oh and TP of course. Ive never used the scent killer stuff in my 30 years of hunting. I guess I should start.

I got a lot of mountain to climb so I have to travel light or I get too tired before i get to where Im going

Latest posts